Investment Some investments to invest on

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not erroneous to admit that the only thing that's capable of making you rich in the possible shortest time is investment. Other platforms can only make you comfortable but not wealthy.

There are some platforms we can invest our money on in order to generate more funds later. Among are :

Real estate is always my number platform one can invest his money on. Real estate is an appreciative investment. It is rare or not even possible for real estate to decline or depreciate in value. The only thing is that it may vary in terms of appreciation as a result of the area or properties one is trying to invest on. Personally, I prefer investing on lands to building when it comes to real estate.

Cryptocurrencies is undoubtedly one of the trending investment out there. While others prefer trading on cryptocurrencies and earn their money as fast as possible, investing in cryptocurrency is better than trading on it. An intending investor can only look out for some cheap coins and buy as many as possible of these coins, let's say like different 10 coins. There will always be tendency that one out of this coins will gives you million in the next let's say 4 years.

Others include
Investing on jewelery
Investing in agriculture

Samuel72

Verified member
Investing in agriculture is a very good business over here in my country, agriculture investment give enough profit most especially when you invest in livestock farming, livestock farming is the most profitable farming over here in my country you can start up this business with a little capital and at the end you can get unexpected profit.

Dora Wi

Investing is a good opportunity to make money, definitely. But it's not the only thing - plus one disadvantage is that you need money to make money, so if you don't have much capital to start with, it makes things harder for you. And in this case, it might be a better idea to trade instead of invest - you can do that on the forex, stock and crypto markets, too.
It's just important to note that it takes a lot of knowledge and practice to become a profitable investor or trader, so don't take it lightly.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Investment in agriculture is one of the surest investment one can ever do because agriculture is a consumable product and if you can manage it properly you will make a lot of profit from it, but if you don't have enough money to set up a a large commercial farming system then you can choose to invest your money in a digital currency like cryptocurrency.

Overcomer

Banned
In the world today, there are so many investments one can invest in.
Investing in agriculture, good opportunities and in Cryptocurrency.
A lot of people now a days invest in Crypto and it pays. Another way is investing on forex (dis is risky) and minning.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Right now agriculture is becoming important, Covid taught us the we have to be never short of food, and it depends on agriculture.
Second is Internet, ofcourse now everything depends on Internet and Work from Home, Online classes, Online courts, E-Government etc has made it a necessity.
Other things are for normal days, but cryptocurrency works any time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Right now agriculture is becoming important, Covid taught us the we have to be never short of food, and it depends on agriculture.
Second is Internet, ofcourse now everything depends on Internet and Work from Home, Online classes, Online courts, E-Government etc has made it a necessity.
Other things are for normal days, but cryptocurrency works any time.
agriculture is more important as you have just said there is no doubt in it, but there are lot of people who do not have interest in investment in agriculture because of the stress that is associated with it, if I am to invest in anything is either i invest in cryptocurrency or real estate investment because these are one of the surest investment I know.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
agriculture is more important as you have just said there is no doubt in it, but there are lot of people who do not have interest in investment in agriculture because of the stress that is associated with it, if I am to invest in anything is either i invest in cryptocurrency or real estate investment because these are one of the surest investment I know.
This is where people go wrong, people invest to earn a living, and food is most important to live, it is unwise to not to support agriculture. We have a little backyard, but we are growing some vegetables there, this started last year during covid pandemic 1.0; a neighbor have a large residential plot and he is using it for agriculture and gardening.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is where people go wrong, people invest to earn a living, and food is most important to live, it is unwise to not to support agriculture. We have a little backyard, but we are growing some vegetables there, this started last year during covid pandemic 1.0; a neighbor have a large residential plot and he is using it for agriculture and gardening.
Ok understand you,but you must also understand that in Africa for you to run a commercial agriculture require a huge sum of money which most of the African farmers do not have, an African farmer will only be able to do a farming system that is only for the family alone, If we want to impact the world with farming we need a good support by the government.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Same with me, real estate is also my best bet when it comes to investment. I once had bought a lot for 185,000 and after 7 years I sold it for 500,000. Can you see the big profit that I earned. That is the beauty of real estate. It can grow without noticing the years. As long as you are not in a hurry then real estate is a winner.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I will consider to invest in real estate investment because it is one of the surest investment I have ever known but the issue here is that they require a huge sum of money and it is only for people who are rich financially that are able to invest in this type of investment. Since I don't have the money to invest now I'll go for digital investment.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to invest in real estate, you need a lot of money. You might also need a lot of money to invest on crypto currency, but you can still benefit from crypto marketing by investing small amount. You can try investing in low priced coin like doge. However, crypto is very risky as the price emigh go to dip and never again go up.

Setho

VIP Contributor
These are actually some very solid investment opportunities and ones that have been existing for a very long time now. The problem is that a majority of them like real estate investor requires you to invest a lot of money before you can make significant profit and that is why I do not even bother researching more about it.