Crypto Solana will be supported by Brave Browser.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Brave, the firm behind the Brave browser, a pioneering privacy-first web browser, has announced a partnership with Solana, one of the five largest smart contract empowered cryptocurrencies, to provide direct internet explorer compatibility for Solana-based apps. The news was announced at Solana's Cutoff conference, where Brave's CEO, Brendan Eich, commended Solana's flexibility and usefulness for Brave customers.

Solana compatibility will be fully available for Brave's 46 million users soon. Brave will keep on supporting the Ethereum ecosystem, but now with this merger, it's apparent that it's adopting a chain-agnostic approach, and it plans to continue to integrate compatibility for additional chains in the future..
Solana is among the most popular "Ethereum killer" tokens in the marketplace, attempting to exploit Ethereum's flaws and excessive fees as a result of its inability to produce. Its token, which was only released two years ago, is always among the top five cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization..

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Solana is one of the most popular coin and it has gained a lots of value right now as the prices of many big market cap is growing. Solana also has a huge market cap and I think this is one of the main reasons why it is growing and being adopted by Brave browsers and other platforms.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This will still make a much sense. Solana is a coin that has made its impact since it has been created. Now that the browser is now launched at the coins favor, it means that there will be much improvement in the performance of the coin. I need to buy more of the coin.

Victorial

I have been hearing about Brave browser in many forums but I have not personally tried it. I still enjoy using Chrome for many years and it has not been given me problems but I don't earn from it. Probably I can switch to Brave browser to earn more Solana but it will be very hard to earn big

ManiMoon

Solana is one of the best types of digital cryptocurrency that exists exclusively online. It was initially released in April 2019. Since its beginning, it was started trading at less than $1 per coin. Now it has become among the top 10 largest cryptocurrencies by total value.