Soccer Player The Most high Paying Job

Olajidey

Football which is also known as soccer is a well known multi-billion-pound industry, Becoming a professional footballer needs you to be talented, and you also need to be determined and dedicated. Sometimes the player ability to be able to deliver a great performance always determine how high the pay will be in the sports field.
This is the summary of the Some of footballer in the premier league for 2020
Davi De Gea (Manchester United) 19 million pounds per season
Kelvin De Bruyne (Manchester United) 18million pounds per season
Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) 18million pounds per season
Raheem Sterling (Manchester United) 15 million pounds per season
Paul Pogba (Manchester United) 15 million pounds per season
We Also Have the likes of Christiano Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Ibrahimovic, Pelle, Gerard, Harry, Vincent E.t.c

Last edited:

IamDozzy

Football which is also known as soccer is a well known multi-billion-pound industry, Becoming a professional footballer needs you to be talented, and you also need to be determined and dedicated. Sometimes the player ability to be able to deliver a great performance always determine how high the pay will be in the sports field.
This is the summary of the highest-paid footballer in the premier league for 2020
Davi De Gea (Manchester United) 19 million pounds per season
Kelvin De Bruyne (Manchester United) 18million pounds per season
Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) 18million pounds per season
Raheem Sterling (Manchester United) 15 million pounds per season
Paul Pogba (Manchester United) 15 million pounds per season
I don't mean to cast aspersions on what you wrote but your article is stale because Ozil is no longer an Arsenal player and therefore invalidates this but since you said for 2020 then it's okay. But you are right about footballers aka soccer players being paid high amount of money as salaries. The highest paid footballer in the world if my memory serves me well is Lionel Messi that plays for Barcelona in Spain and also for Argentina as his national team. There's also Cristiano Ronaldo who plays for Juventus in Italy and Portugal as his national team. Those two should be one of the top earners in football.

Olajidey

Yes you are right I already stated it to be summary of the highest-paid footballer in the premier league for 2020
Although, i can't get the fact figure for Ronaldo pay per season so the likes of Messi he is not a premier league player.
Actually, I will update the post to avoid confusion.