Review Small business owner or a salary earner in a multimillion company which do you prefer

Godslamp

Plagiarism warning
A part of growing a small business includes hiring additional employees who can handle the growing responsibilities within the company. A small business that is profitable has a better chance of affording to pay new employees’ salaries than a company that is struggling financially. Hiring new employees is an important element of running a small business because employees are typically given more responsibility in smaller companies. A business owner must allocate resources to defining open job positions, developing a hiring process and creating training programs.

Haypril

Well I might appeared like a greed person but it has always beat my imagination why the question of choice do arise in issues that we don't have to choose but owner both terms in question. I won't have chosen any of the option you have stated above over the other one. Rather I will optioned for both. I haven't seen salary earning workers own a small business.

Georgeadawara

Looking at this question be to sincere i will prefer to be salary earner in a multi-million company than just to be a small business owner. Because with the salary I'm getting from the company i can start and earn from the small business i own and in the same time get my salary from the company I'm working with.

Georgeadawara

Looking at this question be to sincere i will prefer to be salary earner in a multi-million company than just to be a small business owner. Because with the salary I'm getting from the company i can start and earn from the small business i own and in the same time get my salary from the company I'm working with.

Victor001

Everyone of us,if we are to be honest will go for the high paying work as compared to the small scale business,and i feel it's wiser because the money you can accumulate from the work can equally be use to establish several side and profitable business as oppose dependent on a small business.

Briangsam

It irks me a little bit when I see questions like this. Like do I really have to choose? Why settle for one when I can actually do both? It depends on individuals though. Some are not built to multitask or share so much responsibilities. They are fashioned to work in a rigid and confined structure of a company. But for me, I will take the job and still run my business.

Teatea

Well, it depends on my priorities at the time. There is no set time to start a business but there are also some factors that must be taken in to consideration as well. If I have enough funds, I can consider going into my business but if I don't, then I would rather work in the multi million company and save for a while to gather the needed capital.

Dorcey

I would rather choose small business owner rather than choosing a salary earner in a multi-million company. Though some people will like to go for earning salary in a multi-million Company cause of the earnings. But why I choose owning a small business is because I don't like being under someone's control cause I can get fired at anytime.