Sites to win free satoshi

KURTAULI

this will only harm the computer
Mining does not harm the computer. It does not matter if you open the calculator in the computer or start mining in both cases the processor processes the information .. If the computer does not have a good cooling system of course in this case the computer will be damaged

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I tried rolling when through on captcha, an error pop up saying, some else rolled from my IP address.
This is possible, because in some places same IP is used. During our PTC days, it was a very unpopular information that Nigerians were cheater, because they use themselves as referrals etc; people used to show some spam/scam from them as proof, however, later with less strictness all come to know that, it is their IP problem, not their fault, and spammers/scammers are from everywhere. Faucets have still a long time to go, their system will continue to be under this glitch till there is proper development with it.

Most of this site claiming to give free satoshi of bitcoins are not completely reliable and sometimes you can even stay for more than a month you will not even be able to make up to $2 worth of satoshi of bitcoins, I rather use that time and concentrate on something important and can give me a reasonable amount of money each month then for me to spend on such sites that will not give me more than $2 a month.
This thread is since 2017, that time it was popular and possible, we used to earn satoshi in one roll which is now nearly 1$, it was very easy then.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of this site claiming to give free satoshi of bitcoins are not completely reliable and sometimes you can even stay for more than a month you will not even be able to make up to $2 worth of satoshi of bitcoins, I rather use that time and concentrate on something important and can give me a reasonable amount of money each month then for me to spend on such sites that will not give me more than $2 a month.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I choose cointiply from the list of satohi faucets you listed. Faucetcrypto is also a legit satoshi faucet that pays with low minimum withdrawal threshold, that one can reach quicker. I love it also, just that the amount given out is not much like that, the way i expected. But its worth the try, in order to make some satoshi out of it. As for freebitco.in is a big time waste, full of glitches. Even if some say its legit, i view it as scam sometimes. Cos of how glitchy it is, i remember when i trued to collect satoshi after my timer completed. I tried rolling when through on captcha, an error pop up saying, some else rolled from my IP address. That is not true, it is a glitch, it happens often with the site, that's why i left.

Divinechidera

Insightful info here. I've been looking for sites to earn/mine crypto-currencies for a very long time. I've been scammed numerous times by various dubious telegram groups where, even though they pay very small amounts for very stressful work done there. Anyways, it seems that this year is really my year to make money online.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
LOL You lost 2OK? I lost 30K. I was so heart broken. :)
That was only the last one, not the combined, I only gave it last chance then. I don't even think that is actually a right faucet to claim, it is more of gambling where you earn less and lose more.

20k is nothing. I lost 0.4 bitcoins in 2020 in gambling. 3 months ago I lost 0.09 bitcoins in a cloud mining project.
Invest only what you afford to lose, actually I lost bitcoins in hundreds of dollars like 0.092 , 0.017 (two times) , my Redeemed points, 0.032 and others; that 20k was last chance and I stopped using it after that.

However, the site is not scam, we can still earn interest if our account have more than 30k satoshi.

D

Deleted member 24877

1- FreeBitco.in will allow you to earn satoshi (bitcoins) for free every hour. FreeBitco.in will also offer you other more or less interesting features. For example, on this site you can participate in lotteries to try to win more satoshi and you can bet your winnings to hope to multiply them. FreeBitco.in also offers a solution to save the bitcoins/satoshi you win with an interest rate of 4.08% per year. Finally, FreeBitco.in also offers a referral system that allows you to earn commissions of up to 50%.
2- Cointiply is a faucet that allows you to claim free satoshi one per hour. This faucet also makes it possible to earn bitcoins in different ways: paid videos, paid clicks, sponsored offers, etc... Moreover, it is possible to earn even more satoshi by playing a mining simulation game as well as by mining Bitcoins thanks to its browser.
3- CryptoTab is a search engine that allows you to browse the Internet normally while using the power of your computer to mine bitcoins simultaneously.
4- Faucet Crypto allows to win 28 different crypto-currencies for free: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Dogecoin, etc much more... The first use can be confusing since to win a crypto-currency you usually have to go through 2 or 3 pages of ads and you can easily get lost the first time. But once you get used to it this site becomes really interesting. Moreover it is also possible to mine "hashes" that you can resell against the crypto-money of your choice. The payments are made via FaucetHub.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Yugocean ~ After reading this thread, I got to thinking maybe I should go back to Freebitco.in and see if I am still there. My account still existed but of course I had to come up with a new password because I had forgotten. Here is what I am doing right now. I have two faucet sites and I sign in to them every day. I figured - What's a 3rd site? So now I sign in to Freebitco.in along with the other sites, I check back every hour and roll a faucet. I am not betting any more. But I thought to myself: Don't you throw pennies in a jar at home? I look at the faucet rolls on Freebitco.in as "my
pennies in a jar"
. Pennies add up to dollars. It takes no effort to roll the faucet. Why not? It's January now. It'll be like some extra change in December to buy Xmas gifts. :)
I'll try that again but for this I have to arrange my time management, let me chaeck agai and get into it, I don't think I have more than few hundred satoshi left because there I stopped when I lost my last 20k+ satoshi.
As for the other faucet you can't remember, that maybe Moon family? Another one Faucetpay already gone. There was another one of litecoin faucet too from which I used to buy litoshis,, but that faucet is gone long ago. Now we may need other faucets.

cmoneyspinner

Yugocean ~ After reading this thread, I got to thinking maybe I should go back to Freebitco.in and see if I am still there. My account still existed but of course I had to come up with a new password because I had forgotten. Here is what I am doing right now. I have two faucet sites and I sign in to them every day. I figured - What's a 3rd site? So now I sign in to Freebitco.in along with the other sites, I check back every hour and roll a faucet. I am not betting any more. But I thought to myself: Don't you throw pennies in a jar at home? I look at the faucet rolls on Freebitco.in as "my
pennies in a jar"
. Pennies add up to dollars. It takes no effort to roll the faucet. Why not? It's January now. It'll be like some extra change in December to buy Xmas gifts. :)

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
3- CryptoTab is a search engine that allows you to browse the Internet normally while using the power of your computer to mine bitcoins simultaneously.
Although I myself never used this, but I only have the reviews which disagree with this option, this will only harm the computer but won't mine that is worth your time and effort.

I would have stayed with FreeBitco,in but I accidentally lost my coins trying to use the multiplier. I got discouraged so I left.
Same pinch, I lost hundreds of dollars there in the Hi-Lo and betting, freebitco was cheating in sports betting, I bet on a team which won, yet forget the bonus, freebitco did not even returned the satoshi I bet there. However it never rejects when we withdraw, so I canoot tag it scam either.

I lost 0.4 bitcoins when the price of bitcoin was $ 3000
That was $1200 at the then price (now above $12k, this is really a big loss. I too loss much amount of satoshi there, perhaps there is no one who actually earned from it.

I also like the moon family faucets claiming from them is a lot easy for me.
Dear, Moon family is closing down, there is thread in Trendri about it - Moon series of faucet and Coinpot are closing.

Donkiz

I have tried earning some satoshi coins in both freebitco and cointiply, the sites are fairly good, and sometimes I login for the fun of it, especially cointiply so I can chat with other users and take part in the crypto rain that normally happens in the chat room.

Aside that, the earnings in those sites are not quantifiable with the level of effort required to earn them, you will spend hours in the site doing different tasks only to be rewarded with little satoshi, thereby wasting your time and data over next to nothing.

Also another aspect of the whole thing that I found appalling is the minimum withdrawal amount, for cointiply it's about 30,000.00 satoshi for a site that offers you very little satoshi per task, and freebitco has its own outrageous minimum withdrawal amount, thereby making it difficult to get the withdrawable balance.

cmoneyspinner

The payments are made via FaucetHub.
Faucet Hub shut down December 2019. I am very active on Cointiply and I remember when they made the announcement. https://cryptofaucethub.com/news/what-happened-to-faucethub/

As for the sites you mentioned:

I was trying FreeBitco.in and Cointiply at the same time. I liked Cointiply much better. I would have stayed with FreeBitco,in but I accidentally lost my coins trying to use the multiplier. I got discouraged so I left.

I used CryptoTab for a while but it wasn't my cup of tea. It's a personal preference.

Faucet Crypto is one I will have to check out.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I have used also all the faucets you have mentioned here to get free Bitcoin into my wallets but the rewards sometimes is just too minute to count for anything except for crypto tab that I haven't tried before, maybe will never try because I don't like to use my computer for any kind of mining because of dubious activities of fraudsters on the net. I also like the moon family faucets claiming from them is a lot easy for me. I like to use multicoin faucets too with them you can also get into your wallets multiple coins at a time