Sites that pays in local currency

Peppul

Am a Nigerian and this is for my Nigerian fellow, for some time now have been trying to look for legit sites to earn and so far it's not been easy, most I find are normally international ones where you are required to have a PayPal, as we all know paypal issue is a big problem In Nigeria. So is there any survey sites I can register on that pays directly to my local bank account.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, I have the site for you that is very legit and you can earn here for doing tasks and on automatic also by playing videos by Engaged Hits. This has daily goal achievement also that you can do and turn into premium one for free where if you do tasks on the site you will be paid 25% more. It's worth it to be on the site because via Engaged Hits you can earn 0.2 dollars each day by playing videos on your smartphone/ PC. It is completely passive work where you don't need to involve. If you do tasks here, you can earn a larger amount here.

The minimum payout here is 10$ and they pay you instantly as you reach on to that mark on the Thursday of the week directly in your Bank Account via Bank Transferwise method.

You can also earn 15% of referral earnings here and there are lotteries also where you may earn if you are lucky there.

You can look at my previous posts on this site only or search on google for "Timebucks Trendri", you will get the posts there and detailed explanation.

One of my payment proof is shown here, you can find more on the previous posts...

Screenshot 2021-01-17 131438.png