Since the net earn, I earn a few little secrets

smiled

From 2016 to now, the cumulative income is about several hundred thousand.
Specific figures on the sun, certainly not as good as a lot of bosses.

Do you envy those who make millions of dollars?

To tell you the truth, I was envious, but rationally, not very envious.

Because I know that high returns are often accompanied by high risks.
As a grassroots, I do not have the money to let me bear too much risk.

So I always choose the safe bet.
Here are the secrets:

I can't be a full-time worker, or I can take a part-time job and then a full-time job. This is one of the reasons why I can make no loss for sure.

1.started to earn money online as a part-time job when I was in college. Because the academic pressure was not so great, I quietly started to earn money online during college
Accumulated income of about 130,000 yuan, after all expenses, left about 20,000 yuan.

2. If I invest and start with spare money, I must have spare money, which cannot affect my daily living expenses. I must keep a good attitude, which is the reason why I can make a steady profit without losing
For the second.

3. to do things that have accumulated, do a good job of long-term struggle, do things that have accumulated. Every day's efforts, are on the basis of yesterday forward.

Remember to do the accumulation of things, every day, is on the basis of yesterday accumulation, forward, generate passive income, this is my steady win

The third reason is that...

If you have better experience of making money online, welcome to share and learn together, thank you!