Simple ways to save big

Rena

Simple ways to save big - Simple ways to save big
Today I am continuing my save big series by giving you all some easy ways to save money. The holiday season is vastly approaching and I’m sure that we all can use the extra money.

So let’s jump right into it….*

Open A New Bank Account:*
I know that you all are thinking, how can I save by opening a new bank account? Well, I’m going to tell you. I suggest opening a account with a bank that is difficult to withdraw from like an online banking account, then make an initial deposit…and keep making small deposits. This separate account allows you to track your positive progress and it also builds momentum.

*Analyze Your Bills:*
With really analyzing your bills you are sure to find ways that you can save money. For example, with care insurance companies they usually makes the most money off of the people that has been with them the longest. Just think about it. If you have been have a good driving record and have been with your car insurance for years your premium has either went up or stayed the same. Why? Because they think you want leave them. That’s exactly what you should find another company that will save you money and that fits your needs.

*Ask For Your Savings:
*That’s right! Don’t be afraid to ask for the savings that you want. I am always asking for companies to waive fees. When I upgrade my phone, I ask if they can waive the $30 activation fee. So far, I have not paid activation fees for my upgrades. I mean, what’s the worst that can happen with asking. They are more likely Togo along with whatever you are asking because they want to keep your business.*

I hope that you all found these tips to be helpful. No, they are not tips that can be used only for the holiday season but can be used all year around to help save money for anything. Such as a family vacation or something else.*

agbuyarashel

Thank you for your tips. I'm actually having struggles of how to earn big because I want to become wealthy before I graduate. I'm planning to open a bank account next year not to save but to invest. Right now I'm still saving through e wallet that offers at least 4% of gains.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is a difference between normal savings and saving big , saving big in the sense that you have to save a huge sum of money.
But that's not withstanding I think the most important thing we need to consider here is the salary you are getting at the end of the month that determines how big you can save.

If you are discipline and are willing to save as much as you can then your salary plays an important factors here . you cannot be saving much if your salary is just $100 a month or something similar.

In most cases due to your position in the government you may not have opportunity to earn really much as others. As a result it is much more advice that you seek to establish a business as that may gives you the opportunity to save as much as you can depending on the growth and the type of business you are doing