Simple ways to get exercise into your daily routine

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I’m one person that can be very lazy when it comes to exercising, but I want to stay fit and maybe lose a pound or two. So I try to do things that will still let me get some exercises into my daily routine. It mustn’t be about going to the gym or having a scheduled time to exercise. You can do the following all the time and you would be exercising too

• Park far away from where you are headed
  • Take the stairs when going up
  • Stand a bit longer than just sitting the whole day
  • Use your bike if any way for work than your car
  • Sometimes take a walk to the stores than boarding a commercial vehicle
  • Stretch intermittently at home
How else do you inculcate exercise into your daily routine?

Nite

Valued Contributor
Great tips you got there for including exercise into our daily routine. In today's world, majority of people don't have time to go to the gym every single day. Like the tips you gave, everyone can still stay active by doing simple things and burn calories at the same time.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Great tips you got there for including exercise into our daily routine. In today's world, majority of people don't have time to go to the gym every single day. Like the tips you gave, everyone can still stay active by doing simple things and burn calories at the same time.
yeah, that’s the whole essence of these simple exercises, so that you stay active the whole day. A lot of people like me can’t go to the gym and also lazy to do scheduled exercises. So I stay fit by making sure I’m active all day.one will be losing weight too via this means

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of the days when I was working on the 8th floor of the building. I would come early to work and walk up using the stairs. But when going down I always use the elevator. The exercise I get from going up to the 8th floor made my legs strong and also my lungs because I would be gasping for breath when I would reach the 6th floor.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of the days when I was working on the 8th floor of the building. I would come early to work and walk up using the stairs. But when going down I always use the elevator. The exercise I get from going up to the 8th floor made my legs strong and also my lungs because I would be gasping for breath when I would reach the 6th floor.
Your comment made me giggle but you need something great for your body. I do same too anything to make grasp for breath is always welcome by me. It helps the lungs a lot. So yeah it is good to have these bits of exercise in your routine. It does help

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This can only be observed when you are staying idle at home but if you are engaging in a lot of activities at home especially cooking then that is enough reason to show that you are engaged in all those exercise that has been mentioned above .generally it is not good to stay idle all the time as it can be dangerous to the body.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This can only be observed when you are staying idle at home but if you are engaging in a lot of activities at home especially cooking then that is enough reason to show that you are engaged in all those exercise that has been mentioned above .generally it is not good to stay idle all the time as it can be dangerous to the body.
Definitely, the body goes into idle mood too when you leave it idle and this comes with it's consequences which one of it is overweight. Being overweight too comes with myriad of health problems like high pressure and diabetes. So the best bet is to be active daily. Avoid getting overweight by inactivity

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Definitely, the body goes into idle mood too when you leave it idle and this comes with it's consequences which one of it is overweight. Being overweight too comes with myriad of health problems like high pressure and diabetes. So the best bet is to be active daily. Avoid getting overweight by inactivity
There's some people that are too big that they cannot engage in exercise and they are just sitting down one place, I think this is even the most dangerous. But how do you think people who are overweight should so engage in exercise to lose the weight ? because obviously exercise is the best way for people to lose weight.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There's some people that are too big that they cannot engage in exercise and they are just sitting down one place, I think this is even the most dangerous. But how do you think people who are overweight should so engage in exercise to lose the weight ? because obviously exercise is the best way for people to lose weight.
That's why I brought this little steps. If you are overweight already then you need to start losing weight. Overweight comes with a lot of health issues had I have already mentioned. Being active all day will help here. It will be helpful to ditch idleness and become very active through the little acts as listed above here.

Xachima

That is a good tip thanks for that because am kind of lazy when it comes to exercise but now I realised there are some ways that you can use to do exercise during our daily routine most especially like the staircase I will try to always take the stairs when am going to my office

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That is a good tip thanks for that because am kind of lazy when it comes to exercise but now I realised there are some ways that you can use to do exercise during our daily routine most especially like the staircase I will try to always take the stairs when am going to my office
Okay then bro. Yeah it can be pretty difficult to have a routine exercise activities especially if you are lazy and this is what bring overweight because the weight piles up and losing it is always tasking. So the best bet is to get busy and stay active through out the day with different things to be fit and healthy

Empress

Verified member
There are a lot of ways to add exercise to our daily routine let take a instance if you have a car you can just park it somewhere or leave it at home when going to work or school then work to the place it is a part of exercise

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of ways to add exercise to our daily routine let take a instance if you have a car you can just park it somewhere or leave it at home when going to work or school then work to the place it is a part of exercise
Yeah that's the whole essence of this routine to get the needed exercise for the day no matter how small it is. Keeping the body idle all day is like you are shutting down your entire body and this comes with health implications. So the best bet is to do the little things that can help the body.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's why I brought this little steps. If you are overweight already then you need to start losing weight. Overweight comes with a lot of health issues had I have already mentioned. Being active all day will help here. It will be helpful to ditch idleness and become very active through the little acts as listed above here.
Being active all day like how ? if they are engaging in house activities then it is possible that they may not lose weight with this form of activities because there is no how that they will be able to sweat out the fats in their body system ,some of them are even too big to even engage in exercise. Or maybe do you suggest drugs ?