sincerem

VIP Contributor
Paidverts is an old PTC site that rewards viewers by clicking on ads. Their are 20+ ads to click on and earn through paidverts. The system after 24 hours, and you start again to click on ads to earn rewards.

HOW TO EARN WITH PAIDVERTS?

Rewards starts from $0.03 per ads click. Their are over 20+ ads in a day to click from and earn dollar rewards.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH PAIDVERTS?

The pay rate starts from $0.03 per ad, and their are 20+ ads to click from. You can earn around $0.25 a day clicking on those or more than depending on other offers you complete on the site.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL THRESHOLD?

The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $4. Meaning, if you amaze rewards up to $4, you can withdraw it into Bitcoin, Payeer, Payza, Perfect money, Skrill, Neteller etc.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH PAIDVERTS;

Go to their official website and create account and start clicking on those ads to earn. PaidVerts

Donkiz

Thanks for bringing this to our notice, this is how an introduction to an earning site should look like, I hope others take a cue from this.

I have not heard of this platform before and surprisingly you stated that it's an old ptc platform. Since its proven to be legit and paying, I will check it out and see if I can add it to my list of earning sites.

Please I will like to know if the site is totally free to register and earn, or does it require any form of registration or upgrade fee.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for bringing this to our notice, this is how an introduction to an earning site should look like, I hope others take a cue from this.

I have not heard of this platform before and surprisingly you stated that it's an old ptc platform. Since its proven to be legit and paying, I will check it out and see if I can add it to my list of earning sites.

Please I will like to know if the site is totally free to register and earn, or does it require any form of registration or upgrade fee.
Okay, paudverts is free to join, you don't have to pay before joining. You can upgrade your membership to premium pack on your own willingness. Not compulsory that before you can start to earn that you must first of all upgrade your plans with them. No, you will do that simply when you want to do upgrade. This ptc site is one of the best paying ptc site I've seen for sometime now. Viewing ads alone can give you up to $0.35 per day
Their are other offers there, like surveys, watching of videos, offerwalls etc. Many options to earn from, it all depends on your decision to earn.