Earn Money Sign up and get 10€ (Only Europe)

Shrugas

Hello guys, Blackcatcard is giving away 10€ for each person who signs up and gets verified in their app.
Blackcatcard is just another credit card like Monese or Revolut. It is based in Malta.There is no catch, no deposit needed, you can withdraw the money or buy crypto inside this app or whatever.

You just need to download Blackcatcard on your phone (it is both on apple store and google play)
Then when you are signing up use this promo code to get your money: AAKTUY

Don't forget to write this promo code while signing up or you wont get bonus!
It says that bonus can come to your account in up to 9 days, but it came almost immediately for me.
It's only for people 18+!!!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Whao what a nice way of having freebie. But if I exchange the money with a coin, cns I trade with my coins there. And as well, is the application only working for the European countries only. I asked this because I am African and I want to partake in it.

Moni

Wow this is a nice give away but unfortunately it is only in Europe. Which means no other person from different continent can join this give away. All the same I hope the Europeans people on this platform can sign up and win this offer.
The people in tier countries have more opportunities to make money online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know some of this handsome offers only support people from Europe or America as the case may be. I hope some of this offers will one day be allowed in other parts of the world. This is quite a cool money for people residing in Europe to sign up and verify their identity and get €10.