Side effects of cold drink

Rumaisa Adeel

Sugary Drinks Do Not Make You Feel Full and Are Strongly Linked to Weight Gain. ...Large Amounts of Sugar Are Turned into Fat in Your Liver. ...Sugar Drastically Increases Belly Fat Accumulation. ...Sugary Soda May Cause Insulin Resistance — a Key Feature of Metabolic Syndrome.
When consumed in excess, added sugar can adversely affect your health.

However, some sources of sugar are worse than others — and sugary drinks are by far the worst.

This primarily applies to sugary soda but also to fruit juices, highly sweetened coffees, and other sources of liquid sugar

Attachments

• IMG-20211104-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20211104-WA0004.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 1

Syeda Sayra

Well drinking cold stuffs are not good enough for our health .
As compared to soft drinks these cold drinks contain more no . Of Carbon particles in it . Carbon is not good for our body it may causes a heart disorders .
People addicted to cold drinks may gets a high blood pressure

Kola

Verified member
Drinking cold stuff is not good for the body because when you Consume cold stuff all the time it can affect the kidney or even the heart.and if at all in any case you want to drink cold drink you can drink it once in a while but in a limited way

Empress

Verified member
Cold drink doesn't add any benefit to our health because anything that is cold only endangers the health by blocking the regular flow of blood in the body while the drink only contains sugar which causes diabetes and the sugar in it also store as fat which leads to weight gain

Samrilm

Cold drink doesn't provide any health benefits it only endangers the health that is why we should minimize the intake daily

cmoneyspinner

A lot of people say they don't drink soda. Instead they drink juice. But some juices have a lot of sugar! When I buy juices I try to look for the ones with the least amount of sugar. Some people recommend that you use a juicer and make your own juices. Honestly? I'm too lazy to do that. Besides, there some brands in the store that I really like. There are a little bit expensive. But it's my health, so I think they are worth a few extra pennies.

Xachima

Most people are adapted to cold drinks and they don't know that it has side effects though we may not be able to do without it finally but at least we should reduce their intake of all these cold drinks it doesn't add any benefit to your health

Qriquimen

Cold drink is not good for the health minimize how you drink on this cold drinks because they affect the well-being of that person

Krishrish

Sugary drinks are very bad for the health you should make sure you're not drinking it everyday so that you won't experience all the sides effects attached to it