Side effectffect of drinking cold water

Aqruub

When you drink cold water after eating it makes the food not to digest properly that is why it is advisable to drink normal temperature water

Kola

Verified member
The body needs cold water and hit water so it's not that we should not take cold water at all but we should not take it too much because it can affect the nervous system.too much of cold water also cause and cattarh which can also lead headache.so don't drink too much cold water.

Jjimale

Drinking cold water causes a lot of harm to the health it doesn't provide any benefit to our health we should try and avoid as much as we can

Zina

You are absolutely right with all what you mentioned cold water doesn't provide health benefits to us unlike hot water

Empress

Verified member
1. It affects digestion
By drinking cold it has a serious implications on digestion because it contract the blood vessels and also restrict digestion
2. It decreases heart rate and also stimulate the vagus nerve and as the vagus nerve is affected by the low temperature of the water, the heart rate eventually slows down
3. It shock your body
Drinking water after exercising can cause stomach pain or cold water shock in the body because your body generates a lot of heat when you work out so by drinking cold water there will be temperature dismatch which take a toll on your digestive health so it advisable to always drink hot water after work out to prevent certain complications in the body.

Acerrim

Cold water has many disadvantages than advantage infact it doesn't have any advantage it only causes harm to the health at the end so we should avoid it

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Contrary to what people believe, I do not think that drinking cold water has any serious kind of side effects on the body. The only bad effects of drinking co,d water is getting cold if you drink cold water in the winter season or when the weather is cold. Cold water reducing the heart rate is actually good for you.

Barin

I like drinking cold water a lot most especially when am stressed up or any chilled drink but when I heard about the side effect that it causes that there is no benefits it has to the body than implications to the health then I stop drinking it since then.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The bitter truth is that there is no health benefit of cold water. Ironically, people will think we need cold water maybe after we have worked in the sun or during summer, but the fact is that warm water is the best during these two periods. Cold water causes pneumonia and even cogeal food.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this I really like your explanation because its very detail.
Cold water is not hood in the body because its usually affected many part of the body especially those that used to sing. Its usually make their voice to be so bad. And cold water can also cause catarrh that will make some one nose to block.