Should you be mindful of your money spending habits.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes the way individuals spend money totally proves that they have no regard for what money is . I have always emphasized and mentioned in majority of my threads how important it is that each and everyone of Us understand the valuability and importance of money that is why we shouldn't spend it extravagantly and without self-control . Speak about whether it is wise to watch our spending habits well in my own perspective I think it is totally important we keep a close watch and a close notice on how we spend our riches and wealth . Even if we are rich and wealthy thereby having money in Great abundance it is totally necessary that we do not allow ourself get overwhelmed by our riches and wealth because no individual is guaranteed to be rich and wealthy forever but we must take the initiative we have now for being rich and wealthy to carry out other priorities and responsibilities in our life and setting things straight .

We need to spend money only on things we need and want and that include the category of food, shelter , and clothings . Anything above this is known as miscellaneous . We only spend on miscellaneous items only if we have to such as medication ,entertainment, vacation, and sitting out etc . Miscellaneous spending of money should be done in moderation and with consciousness and not overly .

It is absolutely very important that all individuals be very mindful of their spending habits and the reason is because when an individual over spends money without having any positively rewarding results at the end he or she is more likely to be broke and poor at the end of the day . Particularly excessive money spenders should be absolutely by the food on the way they spend their money lavishly and without self-control . There are some people who spend money just because they have it in abundance or they are rich and wealthy which is absolutely unadvised and should be put into proper consideration .

There is absolutely nothing wrong to flaunt your riches and wealth but if you must do that it definitely should be on things positively rewarding and never on things that cannot reward you in one way or the other . There are so many things that we can invest our money into that will definitely use something positively rewarding to us through the sample investing our money and using our money for charity and philanthropical activities .