Should we try out a money making site for ourselves before we advertise it here?

Sprite1950

It's easy to search the net and find money making sites but there are so many scams about that I am wondering whether we should try them out first to see if they pay before we put them up here. I think personal experience is probably the best way to find out. However just because I may have a good or bad experience with a site it doesn't always follow that another person will as there are so many factors involved. Location can be important as tier 1 countries tend to do better and get more choice.

When you recommend a money making site have you always tried it out for yourself or do you just pluck it from the internet and put it up here?

marcusfe

That is the best idea. Before someone comes to the general forum to broadcast a particular online paying program, such a person must have a proof of payment to show people. The will save so many people fallen prey of scams and also saves people from engaging in some unprofitable adventures. I'm always sceptical whenever someone advertise a particular online scheme without any proof. It's somehow questionable, how do want me to believe you?

Kennysplash

Verified member
It's easy to search the net and find money making sites but there are so many scams about that I am wondering whether we should try them out first to see if they pay before we put them up here. I think personal experience is probably the best way to find out. However just because I may have a good or bad experience with a site it doesn't always follow that another person will as there are so many factors involved. Location can be important as tier 1 countries tend to do better and get more choice.

When you recommend a money making site have you always tried it out for yourself or do you just pluck it from the internet and put it up here?
This is what I always talk about, many people post sites that are either scams or don't pay. They don't know this because they have not tried it out totally, they just register and start sourcing for referrals. This should not be the case. Time is too valuable to be wasting it on an unproductive sites. So before you endorse any earning site make sure you test it out first and be convinced that it is worth it, then you can go ahead and invite people to join.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Every person should read this and understand it, many people are spreading spam without knowing it; some are spreading with claims that they made so-so much of money; but, they do not have any proof; these people never come back to answer any query or reply, such are just wasting their and other people's time. I myself never promote any site till I understand it or talk to the admin; but yes when it is a new site, then it is something, because it takes time to understand it.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, you said it right. But, there is an anther option too if the platform has good reviews and it looks legit with its features, it's worth it to share. But, there should be some sort of thing signifying that it is a legit thing to try on. Because, it's not possible to try each of the sites to have a try on that we know and share the payment proof of each.

So, to avoid scams we should look their websites as it gives an idea of what it really is. And, you can take help of YouTube review videos on the sites before recommending.

Olajidey

Sure before you start promoting a site you must be sure the site is paying and if you are scared if it is a scam site or not you have to do a simple assignment on it by placing it on google search and read the review on different site about them don't just depend on trust pilot because some site employs people to give a great review on them so check the different site to read review.
Some people will even ask of payment proof and without payment proof, you will not be able to convince the people to join.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
In my own opinion I think this is the best way to motivate people to start making money online. I prefer trying things out myself before introducing people to it.

The reason is that I will have proof of payment to show them in order to convince them to join me in the train.

This is very important as we are having a lot of scammers around peddling shady websites you know how to rip people off there hard earned money.

I like testing the water by registering up the website, do the necessary things to make money and receive payment.

This will give me chance to discover how to make things easier for my friends as majority of them don't want to put in much effort to make money online.

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your reasons are all valid.it They are the whys one should not just advertise any earning sites online without trying them out even the site owners themselves sometimes want to test the water.They might be trying out the sites themselves so they might not even be able to or run the sites for a long time

So when we get into a new site it is better as well to test the waters and be sure that these sites is working just the way an earnings site should.

if there are not working according to how is should then it is better not to advertise yet for others to join because they might think that you have also joined the site owners to scam them when things go wrong

So the most important thing is to try out a site first be sure it is working properly before you bring in others and want others to get referrals.

Moni2402

I think that the normal thing to recommend something to someone is that you have used or visited it.
If you want other people to trust what you have said, you must be as sincere as possible, otherwise what you are doing is deceiving people.
It is valid to make an assumption based on certain parameters, something similar to what is done in the scientific method, for example; I think a certain website is good, because there are a lot of people working on it.
But in that case, you are not making sure the site is good and safe, you are just assuming that it is good, that it is just part of a referral.
I see it a lot on travel blogs and some on tech blogs. They talk about things that according to them are good but of course they have not tried them or have not been in that place.

Ralphjoe

I agree with this suggestion that money making site should be first tested by the person that is introducing it to the site so that it will minimise the case of fraud and scam on the internet. I wouldn't post anything on this website that has to do with money making without first using it and confirming it on several occasions because I do care a lot for people on this forum and I will never want to deceive them in anyway. This is a highly commendable suggestion that you have brought forward and it is left for people on this forum to take this suggestion and act on it promptly.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Yes,it is better to firstly try it then one can now come out yo advertise it or refere people to join the site.
If site is not legit enough I don't see the reason why people will now started talking about it. Most of the time when some people are saying one site is paying another one is paying asked them how many time are they been paid? Then you will be able to know if the site I really legit or not.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is not necessary in my opinion. What matters the most is that we should do a proper research before recommending anything to others. This not only includes money making websites, but other things, too. When it comes to making money online, there are many scam sites out there. What we can do is conduct a proper research. Do a google search and find out about the website. Check on foxyrating.com and trustpilot.com. Read the reviews properly before recommending them to others. There might be other people who might have tried the website and they might have written an article or a review about it. If you are still not sure, then you can certainly try the website yourself before recommending it to others.

IamDozzy

I really agree with your points , it good to test money making sites and actually earn from these sites before convincing anyone to try the sites out. I have had many bad experiences with this money making sites, I invested my time and energy in this sites only to be disappointed at the tale end of everything. The person that introduced trendri to me had to do a lot of convincing to me with evidences of his payments. I came on the sites and saw positive testimonies from people so I decided to try it out and I just hope it doesn't disappointed me like the other ones did.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

This would have been a better idea, at least it will make one write about the site with confidence. But the truth is that if we are only to share the sites we have used here, then the site would be limited with opportunities. And moreover, there’s absolutely no way you can join all the site on the internet to ascertain its legit status, no way. So the best bet is to share a site and get the reviews from people that have worked on it before.

Ekuvero

Trying out a money making site yourself is a nice idea cause you would have had a lot of experience from the site, their flops and the performance.

You would have known so well how the site works out and how often they do pay when you apply for withdrawal alongside withdrawal proof from you so you would introduce other people to full victim to a scam site.

Alongside that you trying and surfing the site before other people would give you an upper hand on how the site works