Should we clean our ears daily?

MRizwan530

Generally most people do not need to clean the earwax because the ear naturally cleans itself. When you move your jaws to chew something, the mail naturally comes out of the ear canal and into the outer part, which is yellow and orange. It's called serotonin, which kills certain types of germs and also prevents ear fungus from forming. Therefore, experts say that instead of removing the seroman from the inner part of the ear, one should wait for it to come out of itself and when it reaches the outer part of the ear, then it should be removed from a clean and wet piece of cloth.
I shall be happy to see you in comment box.

Phronesis

I feel cleaning ones ears are very important but daily is not really necessary, like you said the ear has its own cleansing agent but still it's needed to be cleaned. One has to always be with a ear bud because I once knew a guy who was in public and the earwax, because of lack of cleansing, it was falling out of his ear. It was really embarrassing.
So I feel if one feel any tingling In his or her ear, the person should immediately clean it to avoid embarrassment.

Kapazität

I concur with the first comment.....
But, in as much as it not necessary to Clean up the ear on a daily basis,
You will find out that sometimes we tend to forget it if you don't make it a daily habit

I have recently decided to make it a habit to Clean up my ear on a daily basis... If I am able to maintain the routine, I will have the situation where I have to forget....

Worst of all is that you don't remember it for days and by then dirts must have accumulated at the site...

So I concur with the thread

But please!!
Do it while bathing

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes I don't really see the need for people to clean their ears everyday because the ears has the ability to clean it'self using the natural wax that is available in it, the natural wax is what will absorb some dirt that pass through the ear canal. I think cleaning it once every week is not a bad option depending on your hygiene.

Empress

Verified member
Cleaning ear daily is not a good idea we can clean our ear at least once in a week but cleaning ear every day can lead to ear problem like ear pain and other implications in the ear as well as long as we use cotton bud to clean our ear once in a week it is enough

Kola

Verified member
Cleaning the ear is a very good thing but to me I don't clean my ear everyday I clean it at least twice weekly.the thing is when you insert objects in to the ear everyday it can affect the ear drum and make the ear pain you.so you can clean it twice weekly to prevent pains

Rumaisa Adeel

Ideally, no; your ear canals shouldn't need cleaning. But if too much earwax builds up and starts to cause symptoms or it keeps your doctor from doing a proper ear exam, you might have something called cerumen impaction. This means earwax has completely filled your ear canal and it can happen in one or both ears.

Rumaisa Adeel

1. Don't use tobacco
Using any type of tobacco puts you on a collision course with cancer. Smoking has been linked to various types of cancer — including cancer of the lung, mouth, throat, larynx, pancreas, bladder, cervix and kidney. Chewing tobacco has been linked to cancer of the oral cavity and pancreas. Even if you don't use tobacco, exposure to secondhand smoke might increase your risk of lung cancer.

Avoiding tobacco — or deciding to stop using it — is an important part of cancer prevention. If you need help quitting tobacco, ask your doctor about stop-smoking products and other strategies for quitting.

2. Eat a healthy diet
Although making healthy selections at the grocery store and at mealtime can't guarantee cancer prevention, it might reduce your risk. Consider these guidelines:

Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Base your diet on fruits, vegetables and other foods from plant sources — such as whole grains and beans.
Maintain a healthy weight. Eat lighter and leaner by choosing fewer high-calorie foods, including refined sugars and fat from animal sources.
If you choose to drink alcohol, do so only in moderation The risk of various types of cancer — including cancer of the breast, colon, lung, kidney and liver — increases with the amount of alcohol you drink and the length of time you've been drinking regularly.
Limit processed meats. A report from the International Agency for Research on Cancer, the cancer agency of the World Health Organization, concluded that eating large amounts of processed meat can slightly increase the risk of certain types of cancer.

Xachima

Cleaning of ear daily is not really a good idea because it can cause ear pain you can just clean it will like every two weeks or 1 week