Crypto Should We Choose Other Cryptos Over Bitcoin When It Comes To Trading?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is always thought to be the best cryptocurrency because it is very valuable. However, my trading expereince with Bitcoin is not so good. I am getting a much better results by trading other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is not the only currency we should focus on, so I am not sure if Bitcoin is the better buy. I am sure there are many other traders who might be getting much better results trading other coins and I might not be the only one. So, if you have been trading coins, what kind of crypto do you think is better than Bitcoin from a TRADER'S Perspective? What about Ethereum? Do you think Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? Please note that I am talking about crypto trading, not holding.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact is that personally, I have never traded with bitcoins. I prefer all those lighter coins to bitcoin. This is because bitcoins is very volatile and it has ability to jump up now and within a second comes back to the besrest minimum. I always try to avoid all those coins with high volatility.

Suba

Staff member
For professional crypto traders, Bitcoin is often considered a profitable cryto trading pair because of its high volatility so that professional traders will quickly make a profit, while for me, who is just a novice trader, I will often get caught reading the indicator signals wrongly, so I will always lose, so it's better we choose crypto pairs that are not too volatile, such as Doge, Tron, ADA etc.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
For professional crypto traders, Bitcoin is often considered a profitable cryto trading pair because of its high volatility so that professional traders will quickly make a profit, while for me, who is just a novice trader, I will often get caught reading the indicator signals wrongly, so I will always lose, so it's better we choose crypto pairs that are not too volatile, such as Doge, Tron, ADA etc.

I have been trading Dash coin for now, but I am considering trading Cardano instead. The problem with Dash is that it is too volatile. It can go way up at certain times and it can also drop. I bought Dash now but it's value has fluctuated a lot and Now I have no choice but to wait for its price to rise once again. Doge coin is not so much profitable, but cardano is much better.

minenovo

I think Bitcoin can be great, but also various altcoins can be great too. In other words, it's not really an "either/or" situation in my opinion.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think Bitcoin can be great, but also various altcoins can be great too. In other words, it's not really an "either/or" situation in my opinion.

Just as Suba stated, I think Cardano can be profitable because it is far much les volatile than Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies such. I have been suffering from loss by trading in crypto because i was anticipating the price to rise today. Today's day have been both good and bad for trders. I just hope that Cardano will prove to be profitable for me.

minenovo

I wish you success! I confess I haven't looked into Cardano much. When it comes to altcoins I mostly focus on Ethereum.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin seems to be a very important and more potential cryptocurrency ,it's actually your choice to decide if you are willing to choose other cryptocurrency ahead of Bitcoin ,but it have been known that Bitcoin contsins and have a lot of potential in it that can make you great gains and more profit I think

dagm

Bitcoin is often considered a profitable cryto trading pair for professional crypto traders because of its high volatility, allowing professional traders to quickly make a profit, whereas for me, a novice trader, I will frequently get caught reading the indicator signals incorrectly, causing me to always lose, so it's better we choose crypto pairs that are not too volatile, such as Doge, Tron, and others.

funmi

Verified member
Bitcoin is not really for the small boys but for the big boys. When you consider the price of bitcoin you will realise that it is really high and it beyond what a very small amount of money can really buy and and make good profit as compared to buying a smaller coin with a very good prospect. The truth is that the bitcoin is the best coin amongst other coin as it actuly determines the movement of all other coin in the market and the price of the bitcoin give more advantage to those that has enough money and can buy it. But those with little cash should not really go for it unless you do not mind making something little from it. So it is good to always consider tour financial strength to determine the coin to buy.