Should Everyone Do Business?

Bisolami

Verified member
Firstly, I will say yes to this. Also, we all need to learn that it is not only business people who buy and sell. That is not the only aspect of business even though it seem to be the most common aspect that people know.

There are some people who provide services and it is also a business. Being a doctor is a business, being a footballer is a business and many more. As long as you are trying your best to make money, it means that you are engaging in some sort of business.

Everyone should do a business.

Ariharry

It turns out that any job is a business, even if you work for another person. It simply provides you with clients and conditions for your work. Like business doesn't work that way

lamtraung9aj

Running a business can foster innovation and creativity. By being involved in business ventures, individuals have the freedom to develop new ideas, products, and solutions that can benefit society as a whole

waqutnah8

Business activities can be risky and require a significant investment of time, effort, and resources. Not everyone may have the means or appetite for such risks, and forcing individuals into business endeavors may lead to financial instability and stress.

Matthead012

You're true, brother, we do need proper direction on how to launch and manage a firm. I recently heard about a case study of a similar nature.

He has been doing a job in a company for 5 years. Sometimes he is thinking about starting his own business, but he is back to square one. He has no strategy and no tactics on how to run a business and how to succeed in business. He is taking opinions or suggestions from everyone; they are giving ideas, but once he's a friend giving the idea about a business coach or mentor, you take benefits for them because they are experts in this field because they are doing their job professionally; they know where the market is going and what the direction of it is.

His friend knew one of the business mentors; they are the best in this field. They totally convinced me about new business start-ups and more of the action plan described to me as well as the strategic and objective steps to follow. End of the I’m running a good business and getting good revenue from my business.

I hope that as you hear my tale, you will gain the knowledge you need to launch a new business.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
From your definition of business I believe everyone should do business. Yes like you rightly stayed if you are not buying and selling them you are offering services money which is buying and selling as well. if you don't engage in any form of business then how can you make money or how can you be financially buoyant. So it is good for everyone to do a business that they are comfortable with to make money.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me l really like business so much. In a matter of fact, Most of the business activities are very profitable and lucrative indeed. when done in the most diligently and efficient way ever.
The good thing with businesses is that they can keep some one very busy and providing job opportunities to the people.
So in my opinion if anyone gets the opportunity to conduct business activities let them do it diligently and grow the business sustainability so that the maximum profits can be attained.

Etini

Valued Contributor
It turns out that any job is a business, even if you work for another person. It simply provides you with clients and conditions for your work. Like business doesn't work that way
I would agree with you on this. Even with jobs, you are selling your time, ability and expertise for money in the forn of salary. That's why even an employee should have an entrepreneurship mindset in their approach to their jobs.

But I think the original poster was talking about business in the sense of organising productive factors to offer value that people might want to buy. In that regard, not everyone was made for it. It take tenacity and grit to do a business and not everyone has these attributes. If someone knows he or she can't stand the pressure of doing business, they better should be entrepreneurs.

SHAHID123

It's not necessary that every individual should think about business and start his business. I have seen so many people those who are successful in their jobs. They got frequent promotions and now they are Marketing Director and Product Manager. It totally depends upon the interest of an individual.

Axis

Banned
If you live in a country where the cost of living has increased as well at the standard of living is diminishing as a result of non-employment problem and situation, it would be advised that you establish a business rather than being lazy and jobless. In some areas of west Africa such as Nigeria, unemployment has been a very big problem for a lot of individuals and engaging in business activities has been one of the ways that majority of individuals today have been able to survive.

Truly business establishment and management is not for everyone because setting behaviors and threats need to be possessed in the fingertips of the business owner so that he or she can manage and establish a business successfully, but even with that he or she can learn this behaviors and threats and of course there is no harm in learning.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Not everyone needs to do a business and not everyone can become successful in business. Becoming successful in business requires a lot of hard work, a lot of skills and knowledge and also a great business idea. A business is also a team work, so you need to build a team. All of these work cannot be done by everyone. Becoming a business man or a woman is not the cup if tea for everyone. If you lack business management skills, you shouldn't be bothered about business

Phantasm

Banned
Entrepreneurship is not for everyone and therefore it should be thought about carefully. In making this decision, factors such as passion, risk tolerance, skills, financial resources, lifestyle preferences, market demand and support network must be taken into account. The success of an entrepreneur depends on the individual’s own circumstances, goals and preferences. It offers independence and creativity but it may not suit all individuals. Before deciding to take up entrepreneurship you should think about other rewarding professions.