Should A Business Person Be Partial When Selling?

Bisolami

Verified member
I have experienced a lot of times when some of the business people will be partial and treats some customers better than others may be because they are familiar with those customers or they have received something which may be in form of a bribe to them.

A lot of business people tend to be partial especially when they have a very good customer that has been patronizing them for a very long time I think it is a normal thing because almost all of them do it but I think it is wrong.

Some people do not enjoy the benefits of being a customer or even being a first-time customer of someone because they person is being partial to the customers. Partiality will make a person be one-sided and the person will tend to attend to some customers well and attend to some customers not very well.

I have noticed that people who are being partial end up losing a lot of customers because a lot of customers will not enjoy the service of those people so they will rather prefer to patronize other people. I am also capable of patronizing another business person when I am not treated right in the previous places that I have been buying from.

CashConvo

Absolutely, a business person should always strive to be honest. Honesty is an essential value in any business setting as it builds trust and credibility with clients, customers, and colleagues. Without honesty, it's difficult to establish and maintain successful professional relationships.

Being honest in business means being truthful and transparent in all your dealings. It involves providing accurate information, honoring commitments, and admitting mistakes when they occur. By being honest, you can avoid misunderstandings, prevent conflicts, and foster a culture of mutual respect and trust.

Furthermore, being honest in business is not only the right thing to do but also the most ethical and legal option. Dishonesty can lead to legal repercussions and damage your reputation in the industry. It can also negatively affect your brand image and customer loyalty.

In conclusion, honesty is an essential value for any business person. It builds trust and credibility, fosters positive professional relationships, and helps to avoid legal and reputational damage. By being honest in all your dealings, you can create a sustainable and successful business model.