Shocking Mistakes That Can Mar Your Affiliate Success

uforwealth

Verified member
While some people are making fortunes from affiliate marketing others find it difficult to make a dime. Most of those who can't make money online as affiliates are beginners who know little or nothing about affiliate marketing. The reason why they fail to succeed lies in the mistakes they usually make unawares.

One of the mistakes beginners in affiliate marketing always make is that, once they get their affiliate links, they post them directly to social media such as Facebook without realizing that Facebook will remove the links and can eventually ban them from doing so.

Some beginners in affiliate marketing who write articles to promote their affiliate products do not consider what their potential buyers need. They are selfish because what matters most to them is to make money quickly not knowing that this can't facilitate their success but mar it. What they need to do to succeed is to write problem-solving articles with their affiliate links inside and give them out free of charge. By doing so, People will trust them and will like to buy whatever they promote.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
affiliate marketing is definitely one of the most lucrative skill in which anyone can venture into and make a whole lot of money provided you have the knowledge and understanding of how it works. The mayor is a lot of people do not make money for me it is because they don't devote their time to learning.

uforwealth

Verified member
affiliate marketing is definitely one of the most lucrative skill in which anyone can venture into and make a whole lot of money provided you have the knowledge and understanding of how it works. The mayor is a lot of people do not make money for me it is because they don't devote their time to learning.
You understood what I was saying very well. Begginers in affiliate marketing are not ready to learn how this lucrative method of earning comission online works. They just sign up on websites like Clickbank, warriorplus,etc, get their affiliate links and start spamming social media because they are anxiuos to make money quickly.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you don't have a website of your own there is no other way than to paste the affiliate link on the social media like Facebook. You are right Facebook is going to remove any affiliate links but there is a way around it. You just have to use link shrink service or tiny URL to mask off the affiliate links before you post them on the social Media account.

uforwealth

Verified member
If you don't have a website of your own there is no other way than to paste the affiliate link on the social media like Facebook. You are right Facebook is going to remove any affiliate links but there is a way around it. You just have to use link shrink service or tiny URL to mask off the affiliate links before you post them on the social Media ac
At times, shortening Links may not work on social like Facebook,Reddit etc. For example, when I was promoting affiliate products, I used to shorten my affiliate links before I posted them any where online but I tried to post the link on facebook ,the link was not removed but disabled. What about this.