Sharing health tips

Jjojo

Sharing health tips tp live a happy and healthier life. check out my blog, link in the bio for the rest of the tips.

Drink plenty of water.

People sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. Drink a glass of water before every meal. You can always drink infused water to add some flavor to the water. You can check on

Eliminate liquid calories.

Ever heard of ‘empty calories? It is possible to consume hundreds of calories a day by drinking sugar-sweetened soda, tea, juice, or alcohol. They provide extra energy content without offering any nutritional benefits. Aim to sticking to water or unsweetened tea and coffee.

Eat slowly and eat until ALMOST full.

It takes 20 minutes for the body to release leptin (the body’s satiety hormone) to kick in and let you know that you have eaten enough, take your time, eat slowly and chew your food. This method can help you eat more mindfully and increase your body awareness leading to improved hormone control.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT stock junk food.

To avoid temptation, do not stock junk food – such as chocolate, biscuits, crisps and sweet fizzy drinks – at home. Instead, opt for healthy snacks. If it is within reach, you are more likely to give into the temptation. Bonus: AVOID going shopping when you are hungry or having cravings.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sharing health tips tp live a happy and healthier life. check out my blog, link in the bio for the rest of the tips.

Drink plenty of water.

People sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. Drink a glass of water before every meal. You can always drink infused water to add some flavor to the water. You can check on

Eliminate liquid calories.

Ever heard of ‘empty calories? It is possible to consume hundreds of calories a day by drinking sugar-sweetened soda, tea, juice, or alcohol. They provide extra energy content without offering any nutritional benefits. Aim to sticking to water or unsweetened tea and coffee.

Eat slowly and eat until ALMOST full.

It takes 20 minutes for the body to release leptin (the body’s satiety hormone) to kick in and let you know that you have eaten enough, take your time, eat slowly and chew your food. This method can help you eat more mindfully and increase your body awareness leading to improved hormone control.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT stock junk food.

To avoid temptation, do not stock junk food – such as chocolate, biscuits, crisps and sweet fizzy drinks – at home. Instead, opt for healthy snacks. If it is within reach, you are more likely to give into the temptation. Bonus: AVOID going shopping when you are hungry or having cravings.
I was trying as much as possible to drink water all the time because I know that is not the body need for it function as 50% of the body is water. Eating of junk food is not advisable even by the doctor as it can increase the risk of diabetes ,heart disease and cancer . there are some dangerous chemicals that is being used to process these food.