Shares/Stock Shares or Property?

greenieS

Verified member
In your opinion, which is more profitable: shares or a property? As far as I know, for a property, the bank will offer you a mortgage loan, but for a certain action if you present it, no. For what reason ?

I prefer a property because you have a stable income per month. What do you prefer and why?

If you mean by shares is the shares of stocks of a corporation I guess your investment would be more profitable with the real estate property. Buy a house, live in it which means you are free of rent. Every year the market value of your property increases. With the stocks the value can increase and decrease dynamically depending on the kind of stocks that you have and also depending on the behavior of the market. However, the downside to the property is when you need the money and your liquidity is in question. You will sell your property but it takes time before you can get a serious buyer. With the stocks, there are buyers every day although it depends on the market price. But it is a certainty that you can sell your stocks much quicker than in selling your property.

If I have $100 I can buy shares, can I buy a property with $100? Well, in my country, I need at least $200,000 to buy a property. Investing in shares is possible for everyone, irrespective of their income size. If you manage to buy shares during the IPO, you can buy for a very low price. For instance, in my country, you can buy IPO shares for $1 and you will have to buy at least 10 shares, which means you can invest in the share market with just $10. Investing in properties is open to only those who have a lot of money.

Both of them can actually generate some money to individual depending on how you do it but we also have to understand that both of them as their own advantage and disadvantages, just like real estate investment and cryptocurrency, in real estate investment an individual may need to have so much money to start but the same is not applicable to cryptocurrency because in cryptocurrency you can start with as low as $1 to invest in any potential cryptocurrency you believ on.. the same is also applicable to stock and property ..if you are really interested to buy a property then obviously you will need a large capital to be able to invest reasonably in a particular property to a point of generating you a reasonable profit..If you are interested in buying a share just understand that you can be able to buy a share with as low as $10 for a start but in terms of property you will need so much money that is why the amount of money you have for a particular investment will determine the one you have to go into. Property may be profitable because you may have the ability to control your assets