Status
Not open for further replies.

dmitrinekol

instal:​

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x86 and x64​

SHARE YOUR TRAFFIC AND​

PROFIT ON IT!​

We have built a unique traffic monetization system! Come on, share your Wi-Fi (mobile or cable) power with your friends! READ MORE

Get your friends and acquaintances involved,
extend your network and earn $100 to $1000 every month!

The unused power of a Wi-Fi router is the Internet channel that you do not use, but for which you regularly pay to the operator.

For example, a standard home router can handle 10 to 15 devices (or more). Even if you watch Internet TV, use three laptops and five smartphones at the same time, part of your IT channel will remain idle.

However, you have already paid for this channel. And you pay for it from month to month.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard and read carefully about what you stated in your article. It is simply sharing the network bandwidth using different devices that has strong internet connection like WiFi, wired internet connection router etc. To exchange traffic with what you didn't mention and earn money between $100 to $1000. You didn't mention what we're connecting to, in order to exchange the traffic and earn the money. I'm very open to learn and make legit money from it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This seems like you are trying to promote a course. I have read and I have course try to understand what I try to understand but I couldn't in the sense that I don't know how this will really help you make money online. I would really be glad if you can expanciate more and tell us exactly what we need to do in order to make money from what you're trying to say.

dmitrinekol

How Much Can You Expect to Earn?​

Your earnings depend on the amount of traffic (in GB) you share and how long you keep the application running on the network. The longer you stay online, the more you earn!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Ser
This seems like you are trying to promote a course. I have read and I have course try to understand what I try to understand but I couldn't in the sense that I don't know how this will really help you make money online. I would really be glad if you can expanciate more and tell us exactly what we need to do in order to make money from what you're trying to say.
Seriously, It's hard though lol. But I think it's share your bandwidth to earn cash kind of thing. It's the site he has been promoting. Those sites needs a wider bandwidth and traffic from you to feed on and inturn pay you cents...I don't believe that will pay you 100$ or 1000$ just like the poster claimed. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.