Share your success with surveys

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even if surveys doesn't work for all, based on demographics, their are still people who earns from it consistently. I've heard recently that it is possible to earn $150 from surveytime if you're from the top tier country in a month. Information gotten from a friend online told me that its possible to earn $5 every day from surveytime completing 2-3 offers everyday with the surveytime.

I don't earn a dime from surveys, partly its from demographics and mainly it is not just for me at the moment. That's why i don't waste my time around it again cos of my personal nightmares around it.

Those of you who are earning constantly from any survey site, you can kindly share your success with surveys, tell us the strategy you're using to earn your bucks through surveys.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Almost 2years now, I was very active on Cointiply, doing their surveys but not doing this surveys with my normal IP as I knew, I would not be able to do any surveys cos of my country. So, I shifted to using VPN. With the use of VPN, I started making almost $5 a day on surveys alone, then I came across one jackpot in one of the offerwalls, I didn't know what happened with the freebie, I just realized I could complete this particular offer as many times as possible, instead of once. I think it's all happened because I was using the APK Cointiply app. The original app is not supported in my country. With the amount I was earning I bought a new phone, and a new laptop, then invested in some coin. Eventually, my VPN got crashed lol. I was using a paid one. Then I repent. Old ways!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Almost 2years now, I was very active on Cointiply, doing their surveys but not doing this surveys with my normal IP as I knew, I would not be able to do any surveys cos of my country. So, I shifted to using VPN. With the use of VPN, I started making almost $5 a day on surveys alone, then I came across one jackpot in one of the offerwalls, I didn't know what happened with the freebie, I just realized I could complete this particular offer as many times as possible, instead of once. I think it's all happened because I was using the APK Cointiply app. The original app is not supported in my country. With the amount I was earning I bought a new phone, and a new laptop, then invested in some coin. Eventually, my VPN got crashed lol. I was using a paid one. Then I repent. Old ways!
Lol, you can't repent in this one cos you worked for it, i know its some how fraudulent trying to cheat the system but that's what most people do at this time in order to earn from those PTC surveys since it isn't compatible with our own demographic. Can you share the name of the paid VPN let me see if it will be useful.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Lol, you can't repent in this one cos you worked for it, i know its some how fraudulent trying to cheat the system but that's what most people do at this time in order to earn from those PTC surveys since it isn't compatible with our own demographic. Can you share the name of the paid VPN let me see if it will be useful.
That's the truth....Many of us wouldn't have thought of using VPN if a some of those surveys could favour us a little but they don't even consider us, as we will waste data and energy to try out surveys after all the struggles we will still get banned without no tips.

I was using Nord VPN then a paid one but hacked.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have not had much success with survey sites at all, but the only one I had earned with was survey time which helped me to earn some money then twice . On the two occasions that I qualified for their surveys, I made $1 each from the surveys and that was the last time I ever got to earn from survey sites again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's the truth....Many of us wouldn't have thought of using VPN if a some of those surveys could favour us a little but they don't even consider us, as we will waste data and energy to try out surveys after all the struggles we will still get banned without no tips.

I was using Nord VPN then a paid one but hacked.
Its the Nord VPN hacked now?? Their is the one I'm using, its free, it enables me access twitter even when the country users aren't allowed. Some already have their own means to access those sites, that's just it. I know it isn't alright to use those VPN for some activities prohibited but sometimes we aren't doing it cos we have bad intention for it. Just to earn from the previous hard time made around some earning sites especially surveys that are simply frustrating.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I’m yet to have any success story with survey sites because I’m never lucky with them. I have registered on some but I’m always screen out. Those that I managed to complete pays very little that it will take ages to cashout from the site so I leave it after a while

Chibson

VIP Contributor
if you're not in America or some parts of European countries then you shouldn't bother yourself about taking online surveys. There are so many survey websites that have a way of dictating people using proxies. So it is better you stay away from such because you will definitely be wasting your time. It is better you put your effort in paid to post platforms and definitely you will be able to make reasonable amount of money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I’m yet to have any success story with survey sites because I’m never lucky with them. I have registered on some but I’m always screen out. Those that I managed to complete pays very little that it will take ages to cashout from the site so I leave it after a while
Lol, we're simply rocking on same lane dear. Its never easy to come earn through surveys. I've been on the wrong side too with you, it centres to demographics and also personal shortcomings around surveys. I've tried every possible means to earn from them but to no avail, even when I'm sent an offer, its still futile one. Its best we forget them when they come good we can get back in.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
you are in Africa and you are trying to make money with online survey platforms then you are definitely wasting your time because you cannot make money with them. I have tried several of them and I couldn't make money with them, so for me it's a mere waste of time.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
you are in Africa and you are trying to make money with online survey platforms then you are definitely wasting your time because you cannot make money with them. I have tried several of them and I couldn't make money with them, so for me it's a mere waste of time.
Yeah they disciminate alot about Africans would I say especially my country Nigeria. There are a lot of sites that wouldn't even give me the chance. So now I don't even seem to bother with them. Well, I think it is because our businesses don't patronize these sites to ask them to take surveys for them. So they don't get paid

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I started working online, a lot of people recommended to me that surveys are high-paying tasks. However, when I decided to do some surveys I found out that surveys were relative to the location, and payment was also based on location. When I tried to do surveys I was always told that the offer was not available in my location. I gave up trying.

D

Deleted member 28127

To be frank surveys are not good way to earn money, there is another way to earn money is to complete offers means for example download android app and complete purchase with app or reach level 7 or for example grab 1000 points at this site or there is quiz of maths or science to complete however surveys are not available for most of locations.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When I started working online, a lot of people recommended to me that surveys are high-paying tasks. However, when I decided to do some surveys I found out that surveys were relative to the location, and payment was also based on location. When I tried to do surveys I was always told that the offer was not available in my location. I gave up trying.
Hmm, that's what they normally say to us coming from the third grade countries, it's simply frustrating. I wonder when they'll stop acting that way, they should go straight and say surveys aren't for us and not wasting our time cos its not looking nice attempting surveys and got thrown out when we didn't violate any rules.