Share your offline and online business initiative and how much you earn!!

Aqsa Shahid

I am teacher as i am running my own academy at my home. I am also doing live sessions on facebook and other social media platforms and selling my own handicrafts, wedding accessories, cosmetics & purses. I am earning 7k to 8k with it in a month and sometimes i get nothing in online business but still get 5k with my offline work of teaching.

abelington

I don't have offline business, i stay mostly online. I have been doing my online businesses since year 2014.

I create and design blogs, set up money making opportunities website for people. I also give people plans to set up a good income generating website.

I have made lot of money online but still trying to make more. I recently ventured into Tron and working on making at least $500 Weekly from it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think in a week i make about $20 earning online , but i also have other sites i also work on to actually earn online i think ,, so basically in two weeks i make about $40 i think , in addition to that i mostly trade crypto currency by investing in those smaller coins that looks promising , because they fetch huge cash per day i think

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am a teacher. I work from 8 to 4pm. Then goto extra lesson. I do get home around 6pm. Eat and shower, then resume to my transcribing work till around 12. I do forum works too during my free time in school. Some times I goto cryptocurrencies to trade with my coins. Since we cannot involve in illegal ways to make money, we have to stress ourselves now and enjoy the sweat later.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My offline business is farming, transportation and real estate. My online businesses include forex trade, freelancing, cryptocurrency trade, sales of Ebooks. My estimated earning is capped at $1000 a month.
Hmm, you own large number of gigs to work on. Are you sure you can cover up this tasks and still work on forum sites?? I think it will be too much for you when work starts hitting you up on all ramifications of your job online and offline. You really hold lots of gigs that is a professional job that can fetch you steady cash when you market your expertise so well in a platform where you'll be quickly noticed. Sites like fiverr, upwork,freelancer.com will really welcome your talent if you got the drive to continue your freelancing career there.

Segshowee

I'm a student, also a business owner, I own an offline gaming network, where gamers play with each other through PS4, Xbox one game console in a mini rented shop. I established the business in 2019, and its still going strong, every day people come and play games in my game centre.

The game centre isn't all that large but at least standard. I make $20 a day as my profit after settling expenses. It's not that much, but worth something extra to take home and settle my outstanding debts. Apart from my offline business, I work on different paid to post site. Like bizdustry, this one, and forumcoin, all three are still going strong.

I recently withdrew funds from this forum, at the moment it's going strong, admin @Fecoms is doing tremendous job to make this forum better for me and you to share experiences. I make total of $20 from the three forums in a week. A combined total of $85 a month. Making it something extra for me to assist my offline business type.

Share your own business initiative and how much you make through them, daily, weekly, monthly??
My offline business is farming, transportation and real estate. My online businesses include forex trade, freelancing, cryptocurrency trade, sales of Ebooks. My estimated earning is capped at $1000 a month.

Olajidey

I am impressed with you are doing for yourself at this stage like I see a thread that says your wealth is in your locality, I think I have to agree with him, I personally like to own a business but am going into agric business and the capital needs to be ready before I start am not considering starting small because have done that and its like subsistence am going into commercial farming fully at least as am saying have gathered some amount of money to kick start.

Ralphjoe

Well I am into both online and offline and in ways and methods my offline any mentors is a very meagre paying job that I am thinking of stopping due to it little pay that I can't do much with it. The pay is just over $43 per month payment but I am just managing it for now.

As for my online earning platforms I think one particular platform has stood out well for me. It has made me to earn a whole lots of money than what I currently earn offline. I will still continue to pray for the person that referred me to the world of online jobs.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't have an offline business. The last business I did offline was selling if browsing data and it wasn't profitable enough, so I left it.
Now I moved fully to trading. I do both forex trading and crypto currency trading. They are both profitable. I shared my money in the ratio 30 - 70. 30 percent is for forex trading while the remaining 70 percent is for crypto currency trading. Why l put 30 for forex trading is that it is more risky than crypto currency trading.
I trade on binance. Binance is my best trading platform to trade crypto currency. They have many pairs to trade with and they also have so programs they offer to earn easy money without stress

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm a student, also a business owner, I own an offline gaming network, where gamers play with each other through PS4, Xbox one game console in a mini rented shop. I established the business in 2019, and its still going strong, every day people come and play games in my game centre.

The game centre isn't all that large but at least standard. I make $20 a day as my profit after settling expenses. It's not that much, but worth something extra to take home and settle my outstanding debts. Apart from my offline business, I work on different paid to post site. Like bizdustry, this one, and forumcoin, all three are still going strong.

I recently withdrew funds from this forum, at the moment it's going strong, admin @Fecoms is doing tremendous job to make this forum better for me and you to share experiences. I make total of $20 from the three forums in a week. A combined total of $85 a month. Making it something extra for me to assist my offline business type.

Share your own business initiative and how much you make through them, daily, weekly, monthly??

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanmight

I'm currently working in a food company as a Laboratory scientist which talkes a gulp of my time. Aside this, I'm not into any offline business. I intend to learn computer programming so as to enable me to develop ideas I have in my head which I know would fetch me good amount of money in not so distant future.

The only challenge I have is, I don't think I can carry on with my laboratory work to pursue this dream of mine. It takes much of my time and energy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am like Alexandoy and am also sticking to GPT forums and social sites that pay. Unlike him though I have had offers to do some writing work and got paid well for my articles. But the writing offers are not consistent. They come and go. There are some things offline I would like to do such as selling my old books. I don't read them any more and lots of people like to buy old or vintage books. I would also like to see if I can earn money from arts and crafts projects. I know of people who sell items on Etsy and Zazzle.
Sticking with old and paying forum sites is a welcomed one. Cos the work you're asked to do isn't as burdened like the professional writing gigs, that will take all your time and not stay consistently to pay you. But some are consistent too, depends on the kind of gig you landed. You write for a lucrative ecommerce site, business, or blog site with large audience counts you'll be earning consistently from your writing. But working via forums will also give you time to do other things and still do your normal forum activities. Selling arts and craft via those sites you mentioned its a good one too.

cmoneyspinner

I am like Alexandoy and am also sticking to GPT forums and social sites that pay. Unlike him though I have had offers to do some writing work and got paid well for my articles. But the writing offers are not consistent. They come and go. There are some things offline I would like to do such as selling my old books. I don't read them any more and lots of people like to buy old or vintage books. I would also like to see if I can earn money from arts and crafts projects. I know of people who sell items on Etsy and Zazzle.

Mayorla

I am a student and I am a graphics designer
I do train different people in a month on how to design and make flyers
In a month, I make approximately $50 and on weekends, I trade Forex and Cryptocurrency
Offline, I am a farmer, I plant corn and sell after 3 months when it's ripe for harvesting

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am only working on forums for years now because I cannot find a site for article submission that is worth my time. But that concept of earning from posted articles is good because you earn from the reaction of the members. With my present online work now I think I will be earning up to $50 for this month of January because of Bizdustry and Trendri. These 2 forums are my best sites for now because they seem to be reliable. I am just hoping that there will be no problem with the withdrawals. By the way, I had 2 payouts already from both forums so they are tested.
Your monthly expected earnings is okay, considering that you engage on forum posting. At the moment article listing jobs need those that writes exceptionally. And before they accept your article to publish on their site, it isn't an easy job at all. It requires work, and such work sometimes needs endurance. I don't see myself working around such site cos the stress will be too much, not suiting to me at the moment. Till when I'm ready for it, for noe I'm focusing on forum posting and my offline gaming network. I work via bizdustry also, both this forum and bizdustry are excellent in paying members their hard earned money.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am only working on forums for years now because I cannot find a site for article submission that is worth my time. But that concept of earning from posted articles is good because you earn from the reaction of the members. With my present online work now I think I will be earning up to $50 for this month of January because of Bizdustry and Trendri. These 2 forums are my best sites for now because they seem to be reliable. I am just hoping that there will be no problem with the withdrawals. By the way, I had 2 payouts already from both forums so they are tested.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, I am also a student and I work at a restaurant. I started the work after schools closed down due to the pandemic. That is my offline work, as for online I spend time if bizdustry and trendri. Though I have not been paid from either of them, I am already nearing the cashout limits. I really appreciate trendri for the opportunity it gives to be able to earn some side bucks. The person that referred me tells me how the money he makes on trendri has been sustaining him when he had nothing else to depend on. It is a nice incentive, I hope it is here to stay forever. Long live trendri.
Atleast you are planning to earn on both offline and online, your offline business is okay. But if you engage more online, you'll earn more than you earn offline. You're welcomed to online earnings, you are good to go with Trendri, and Bizdustry. They are two fantastic forum at the moment, that is working so hard to elevate unemployment rate that is going on worldwide. Atleast some people that have seen their earnings cut short by covid19 can hang on this paid to post sites for some extra bucks to sustain him or herself.

Kennysplash

Verified member

Well, I am also a student and I work at a restaurant. I started the work after schools closed down due to the pandemic. That is my offline work, as for online I spend time if bizdustry and trendri. Though I have not been paid from either of them, I am already nearing the cashout limits. I really appreciate trendri for the opportunity it gives to be able to earn some side bucks. The person that referred me tells me how the money he makes on trendri has been sustaining him when he had nothing else to depend on. It is a nice incentive, I hope it is here to stay forever. Long live trendri.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hello to you all
I am student and a smartphone graphic designer,WhatsApp marketer

I teach and produce different kinds of designs ranging from logos to fliers etc

I make at least 20k every month from just graphic design alone.
I also wish to expand my knowledge and move into web design and development very soon.

To the next problem solving aspect,
As we all know, Our world is going digital as the day goes by.
As such I solve the problem of helping people market their products effectively online and make 5-7 figures monthly.

There are so many things to know about closing sales online, it is beyond advert alone.

Know the strategy
Interesting that you have a good skill and work at your disposal, and you make good amount of money every day through the kind of job you do. Do you know with your graphics design skills, like creating logos, flyers, banners etc. Can bring you more than $2k every month, when you go to all this freelancing sites like fiverr, upwork, flexjob etc. To advertise your hand work, clients will look for you, cos they are looking for creative graphics designers.

Kapazität

Hello to you all
I am student and a smartphone graphic designer,WhatsApp marketer

I teach and produce different kinds of designs ranging from logos to fliers etc

I make at least 20k every month from just graphic design alone.
I also wish to expand my knowledge and move into web design and development very soon.

To the next problem solving aspect,
As we all know, Our world is going digital as the day goes by.
As such I solve the problem of helping people market their products effectively online and make 5-7 figures monthly.

There are so many things to know about closing sales online, it is beyond advert alone.

Know the strategy