Share your first online money making experience

Profwriter

Today is the first time I earned money online, I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out ways to earn online. I attended paid classes, lost some real good money in the process. The pain, the disappointment and all regrets faded away when I saw my credit alert showing the wages for all I have been doing for some days now.

The key to success is never to quit no matter the struggle, if you persevere long enough you will definitely come out a huge success.

Some persons had a very smooth transition to earning money online, they had good friends and neighbours who were very honest and sincere, they didn't exploit their ignorance and make a gain from unlike many who were exploited by friends.

A credit alert always leave a smile on the face of the receiver, let's hear about your experiences and how the journey has been for you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love your courage. Your story showed that you worked through success. Many people have quit these online earning especially paid to click or write websites with the excuse that it is stressful. The mistake they are making is that when you do something persistently, it will be finally be easier. I have learnt a lot from all these sites and even developed writing skill.

Queentener

I haven't been so lucky with making money online, I did MMM in 2016 and I was among those who weren't lucky, lost all my savings. This year again decided to try again I wasn't lucky too, but I got my capital back. But now that I have joined trendri I know it's a new beginning.

Evindu

Today is the first time I earned money online, I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out ways to earn online. I attended paid classes, lost some real good money in the process. The pain, the disappointment and all regrets faded away when I saw my credit alert showing the wages for all I have been doing for some days now.

The key to success is never to quit no matter the struggle, if you persevere long enough you will definitely come out a huge success.

Some persons had a very smooth transition to earning money online, they had good friends and neighbours who were very honest and sincere, they didn't exploit their ignorance and make a gain from unlike many who were exploited by friends.

A credit alert always leave a smile on the face of the receiver, let's hear about your experiences and how the journey has been for you.
I have tried thousands of sites since 4 years but I have earned only using Bitcoin & it is about $10.

Olajidey

My first online money is a sweet one, I don't want to regard my participating in MMM as my first online earning because I loose everything at last. My sweet online earning is when I tutor on a site and they pay in dollars,i can remember how happy I am on that day. Online money is always sweet.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
My first online making, In the first place I though it was just a scam .
When my friend told that I should joined so I did.
Within three day of joining the site I started making money and it was just like a magic.
I believe there still be a legit site.
Before I use yo fear but know there is no fear for me again so far they did not requested any information that I can not produce.
I love online business now..

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The key to every successful person in life is keep moving ahead even things seems unbalanced to you. Hardwork pays off, your payment arrived cos of the hard work you put to make sure you earn something tangible with your good time online. With consistency, drive, it will surely take one reaching its goal to earning meaningfully online.