Share your experience with jumia

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have Jumia account installed in my phone, I don't often use Jumia to shop online because I prefer shopping offline than online. The reason is because, I don't want delay for my products especially when I need it most. I tried to buy some items at Jumia, i was discouraged for the delivery time of my products. I shopped a phone and some clothes, a shoe and some joggers. Only for Jumia to set the delivery time to seven (7) days, to my dissatisfaction.

That made me to cancel my pending products on the cart, because I wanted the products to land quicker, at max of "48 hours. Waiting for seven days for those products when Jumia is in Nigeria isn't worth it for me.

Have you experienced delay before dealing with Jumia e-commerce store?

Phabbyfundz

I haven't had any experience with jumia, but í have heard many stories, some not always good and some still say they had a good experience with jumia. Maybe in the long run I think they still have to work on some aspects of their diligence and delivery time how long it takes to get to the final consumer.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Jumia has been a wonderful e-commerce in our country. Majority of their products are cheap compared to the price they are selling them offline. The most important thing is to always place order from reputable seller on the platform so as to avoid getting scammed. But there are some product which you cannot find on jumia.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I haven't had any experience with jumia, but í have heard many stories, some not always good and some still say they had a good experience with jumia. Maybe in the long run I think they still have to work on some aspects of their diligence and delivery time how long it takes to get to the final consumer.
If Jumia wants to be the best they should improve their customer service and satisfy their customers first. Of the customers are pleased with your services overall that brings growth to such e-commerce store. Jumia products at times aren't what you get, and delivery should be faster too.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I don't do much online shopping myself too, I prefer doing my shopping offline. I have done shopping in Jumia a few times and I never experienced delays in any of those times. I guess it is because Jumia is available in the town I live in. I would not like it too if I had to wait a whole week for delivery.