Seven easy ways to make money fast

Seven easy ways to make money fast​

If you are in a situation like yours and you are thinking; how do I pay off my debts to start over? My best advice is, don’t borrow more or borrow more from more friends.
Instead, start doing these easy online jobs to earn your money.

1. Get Involved in Affiliate Marketing​

Affiliate marketing is when you promote someone else’s product online for a share of their profits.
There are thousands of affiliate marketing opportunities in the world but if you narrow down to Kenya; you will find these as the most popular affiliate programs.

List of True Affiliate Marketing Opportunities for Kenyans​

1. Jumia Affiliates - Ecommerce
  2. Kilimall Affiliate - Ecommerce
  3. Topserve Affiliate - for baking appliances and cakes
  4. Vituzote Affiliate - for garden, kitchenware, and appliances
  5. Betin Kenya Affiliate - if you want to promote sports
  6. Real Affiliate Host - With Web Hosting
  7. Travelstart Kenya - if you like to promote travel destinations and reservations
  8. Kenya Pesa - Mobile transfer service
  9. Kingfin - to promote Olymp Trade
  10. Skrill Affiliate - Online Money Transfer
  11. Payoneer Affiliates - Online Money Transfer & Banking
Note: - This list is not exhausted.
If you want more affiliate marketing opportunities, google the niche or company you are interested in + “Affiliate Program”
When you register you will receive a special link that will identify you to the company or individual whose products you are promoting.
You get paid when clients use your link to make a purchase.

2. blogging​

Blogging may not be the fastest way to make money online but in reality it is the only online gig capable of scale that can give you financial freedom.
As a blogger, you will earn money by writing promotional content for companies that are compatible with your Web site. You can merge affiliate links into your posts to make money when your readers act. And / Or make money by selling advertising spaces on your Website or integrating advertising networks like Google AdSense.

But How Much Does It Cost To Start A Blog In Kenya?​

The cost of starting a new blog depends on several factors
Factors such as: - whether you will be doing the foundation yourself or if someone else will be doing it for you. And maybe the hosting package you want to start with.
My biggest investment was $ 1.5 million as I earned $ 19 return within the first two weeks of its inception. And I continue to earn a stable income so far.
I’m setting up more blogs now on different niches because I already have the money tasting and I know how it feels.

How Much Does It Cost To Run A Blog?​

Running a blog only costs time - at least 2 times a day.

How much do bloggers in Kenya make?​

Most bloggers do between Ksh. 15,000 and Ksh. 30,000; but those are the lazy people who only set up new Websites that post irregular content with affiliate links hopping to earnings when God wills.
However, blogs in Kenya are doing more than Ksh. 1,000,000 a month.

3. Start Making Freelance Jobs Online To Make Money Fast​

No capital is required to start freelance jobs online and most Kenyans working as freelancers work online close to Ksh. 50,000 monthly doing what they love.
As a freelance writer in Kenya, I made $ 450 in my fast month. Now I can write $ 1,000 or more for money.
To start working on these gigs, you need to identify what independent job you want to be in and that you can still do with passion even when it starts to get monotonous and boring.

Here is a list of freelance jobs you can do from home​

1. Transcription - this online job is about converting audio files into written documents.
  2. Online Writing - It can be divided into different categories e.g. - write an article, rewrite an article, ghost writing, academic writing, write blog posts… name it. You may need
  3. Data Entry
  4. Online Survey Posts
  5. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - This is where you help drive websites or blogs to rank high on search engines
  6. Web design and development jobs
  7. Translation Posts
  8. Jobs for Tutors Online

Where to find freelance jobs online​

Register with material milling sites: -

1. Cúigr.com
  2. Freelancer.com
  3. Guru.com
  4. iWriter.com
  5. Academic research
  6. Falcon writers
  7. Writerbay.com
  8. Upwork.com
  9. Flexbobs.com
  10. Public Hour
  11. Crowd sourcing
  12. Stack overflow
  13. Indeed.com

4. Start an Ecommerce Business to Make Money Fast​

Hard as it is believed, you will only need an operational Web site to get started.
The rest of the stuff - like products to sell and where to get products is not important:

1. You don’t have to have the products to have them on your eCommerce website; you can drop in or decide to promote affiliate products from jumia, Kilimall, and amazon.
I use ecommerce pages in all my websites to maximize earnings and to recommend products to my readers.

5. Publish Your Book on Kindle to Make Money​

In high school, we write composition and Insha for Swahili and English languages. We do our best and we get so good that we can write interesting stories on our social networks even after formal education and connecting with our friends.
If you are such a person, compile all your jokes or social media posts in an ebook and publish in Kindle.
The eBook can be about anything. As long as it is valuable, people will buy it.
You will take up to 70% of sales if you list the book between £ 1.49 and £ 6.99

6. Buy and Sell Domain Names​

I have never considered domain flipping as a viable business idea.
At least not until last week when I was searching for a new name for my newest health and fitness website and hit up Helthysol.com .
It’s still available for purchase - the problem is; the owner sells it for $ 3,495.
But, did you know that the standard cost of a .com domain alone is $ 5.7?
Meaning, if the person who owns it bought healthysol.com at the standard price; it will make over $ 3,489 if it sells now.

You may be involved in the domain flipping business now and expect a domain name that someone else really needs and will kill you.

7. Make & Post Videos on Youtube​

Consider any video content developer. Whether in comedy, health, fitness, music, tech… name it.
Why do you think they are always making videos and posting on YouTube? Do you think it’s because they enjoy being funny and stupid in front of the world?
Now try to reason as a hater; why do YouTube channel owners keep pushing people to watch their videos and subscribe to the YouTube channels?
Simply put, it’s because Youtube pays a percentage of the revenue collected in advertising per 1000 views viewed by artists.
Your channel can earn you so much money if it goes viral; if you have a lot of subscribers and the topic you are covering is valuable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You have just listed almost all the good ways to make money online which is basically true and those coming online newly should be able to choose the one they can easily do to make money fast but I don't think making money via blogging can be that fast especially for a novice because getting the needed traffic to make the first $100 from Google AdSense isnt easy at all,same with even writing books for Amazon but the good thing money can still be made through this means online. I like freelancing and it is what I'm doing now

kayode10

VIP Contributor
At first I want to thank you for sharing this wonderful post with us. It is full of insight and great way to make money on the internet.

Well, I would like to add some more ways of making money that I have come across in the past years.

1. Review Selling: give a unique money making that most people are not aware of. This method involves selling reviews to the companies that need it on the internet.

There are some companies with low reviews on trustpilot and would like to Jack it up. You are going to approach these websites and tell them that you can supply quality review in order to jack up their ratings on the sides then you charge them accordingly.

2 link shortener: this is another cool way of making money online. You sign up with link shortener website. You shorten a link using their services and start promoting the links. You get pay for every 1000 views of the link you share.

Last edited:

Kennysplash

Verified member

If you are in a situation like yours and you are thinking; how do I pay off my debts to start over? My best advice is, don’t borrow more or borrow more from more friends.

Affiliate marketing is when you promote someone else’s product online for a share of their profits.
There are thousands of affiliate marketing opportunities in the world but if you narrow down to Kenya; you will find these as the most popular affiliate programs.

7. Travelstart Kenya - if you like to promote travel destinations and reservations
If you want more affiliate marketing opportunities, google the niche or company you are interested in + “Affiliate Program”
When you register you will receive a special link that will identify you to the company or individual whose products you are promoting.

2. blogging​

Blogging may not be the fastest way to make money online but in reality it is the only online gig capable of scale that can give you financial freedom.
As a blogger, you will earn money by writing promotional content for companies that are compatible with your Web site. You can merge affiliate links into your posts to make money when your readers act. And / Or make money by selling advertising spaces on your Website or integrating advertising networks like Google AdSense.

Factors such as: - whether you will be doing the foundation yourself or if someone else will be doing it for you. And maybe the hosting package you want to start with.
My biggest investment was $ 1.5 million as I earned $ 19 return within the first two weeks of its inception. And I continue to earn a stable income so far.
I’m setting up more blogs now on different niches because I already have the money tasting and I know how it feels.

Most bloggers do between Ksh. 15,000 and Ksh. 30,000; but those are the lazy people who only set up new Websites that post irregular content with affiliate links hopping to earnings when God wills.

No capital is required to start freelance jobs online and most Kenyans working as freelancers work online close to Ksh. 50,000 monthly doing what they love.
As a freelance writer in Kenya, I made $ 450 in my fast month. Now I can write $ 1,000 or more for money.
To start working on these gigs, you need to identify what independent job you want to be in and that you can still do with passion even when it starts to get monotonous and boring.

1. Transcription - this online job is about converting audio files into written documents.
  2. Online Writing - It can be divided into different categories e.g. - write an article, rewrite an article, ghost writing, academic writing, write blog posts… name it. You may need
  3. Data Entry
  4. Online Survey Posts
  5. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - This is where you help drive websites or blogs to rank high on search engines
  7. Translation Posts

1. Cúigr.com
  2. Freelancer.com
  3. Guru.com
  4. iWriter.com
  5. Academic research
  6. Falcon writers
  7. Writerbay.com
  8. Upwork.com
  9. Flexbobs.com
  10. Public Hour
  11. Crowd sourcing
  12. Stack overflow
  13. Indeed.com

Hard as it is believed, you will only need an operational Web site to get started.
The rest of the stuff - like products to sell and where to get products is not important:

1. You don’t have to have the products to have them on your eCommerce website; you can drop in or decide to promote affiliate products from jumia, Kilimall, and amazon.
I use ecommerce pages in all my websites to maximize earnings and to recommend products to my readers.

In high school, we write composition and Insha for Swahili and English languages. We do our best and we get so good that we can write interesting stories on our social networks even after formal education and connecting with our friends.
If you are such a person, compile all your jokes or social media posts in an ebook and publish in Kindle.

At least not until last week when I was searching for a new name for my newest health and fitness website and hit up Helthysol.com .
It’s still available for purchase - the problem is; the owner sells it for $ 3,495.
Meaning, if the person who owns it bought healthysol.com at the standard price; it will make over $ 3,489 if it sells now.

You may be involved in the domain flipping business now and expect a domain name that someone else really needs and will kill you.

Consider any video content developer. Whether in comedy, health, fitness, music, tech… name it.
Why do you think they are always making videos and posting on YouTube? Do you think it’s because they enjoy being funny and stupid in front of the world?
Now try to reason as a hater; why do YouTube channel owners keep pushing people to watch their videos and subscribe to the YouTube channels?
Simply put, it’s because Youtube pays a percentage of the revenue collected in advertising per 1000 views viewed by artists.
Your channel can earn you so much money if it goes viral; if you have a lot of subscribers and the topic you are covering is valuable
This is a very valuable post, you have given the best ideas to people interested in online job. Apart from the once you mentioned there are also other ways to earn online
1. Tutor online. There are different sites like that you can specialize in a particular field and teach students. You can just Google how to make money tutoring online.
2. Paid to post forums. You can make money from paid to post forums like bizdustry, trendri, mylot etc. Although it is small, but it is also something.
3. Get paid to sites. This is a good way to earn some bucks by completing offer for cash rewards. You can be paid to sign up to a website, watch adds, type captcha etc.

Juen15

2. blogging​

3. Data Entry
  4. Online Survey Posts
  7. Translation Posts

1. Cúigr.com
  2. Freelancer.com
  3. Guru.com
  4. iWriter.com
  5. Academic research
  6. Falcon writers
  7. Writerbay.com
  8. Upwork.com
  9. Flexbobs.com
  10. Public Hour
  11. Crowd sourcing
  12. Stack overflow
  13. Indeed.com

Your channel can earn you so much money if it goes viral; if you have a lot of subscribers and the topic you are covering is valuable.
I think maybe you can add some GPT, PTC or other sites in the above topic. Not everyone who is just learning or knowing how to make money on the internet can become a freelancer or a YouTuber who has expertise in content. Also, the requirements for YouTube to be monetized with adsense are quite difficult as explained in the regulations, namely 1000 subscribers and 4000 broadcast hours. Someone with little creativity will have a little trouble getting that amount. But nowadays there are GPT sites that can help you get all that. That's why GPT sites are quite important at this time, also in affiliation.

Ekuvero

These are among legit ways one could earn online undermining the stressful nature of online earning most especially the buying and selling of domains which is quite a profitable online venture where one could earn accompany with survey site like prolific, for one to earn from youtube would be a little bit time consuming judging from the number of subscribers you may have as an amateur Vlogger

chicnthin

What you mentioned above are a great ways to earn, however, not all of these are easy and some of it requires a certain skill. When I was just starting in the online earning, I was interested to try freelancing but I was young and didn't have any skills. Til I found out about post to paid forums. Ever since I've joined post to paid sites, I've become fond of it and I have been on many different sites over the years. Another great way to earn is through surveys, which I don't find success with, as it bases on location.

Dekadet

Nice post really...

while reading it I got an idea on making a post about 'How people without skills can earn money online'.

If you want to go into freelancing you must have at least one skill and be good at it.

But what about people who don't have skills, people who really need to earn online cause they don't have jobs.

Let's always try to include this category of people in our posts.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Yes this has really benefited me more 7 ways to make money fast a good idea you know that for you to boost your courage your vision and know that you can make it no matter what but it all depends on your consistency vision and believe in what you do,if your skill does not pay you your talent will pay you if your talent does not pay you your qualification will pay you so because of that you must put these three together work towards them and make sure you are very dedicated to what you do with this you see yourself high and successful.

fxvv

The most important thing for all these types of jobs is THE FIRST STEP! The decision to start! Of course that this means to establish a domain to act in, then to read about to start there - to be up-to-date is very important, to make a plan - that has to adaptable, because nobody can make a perfect plan from its starting position, then to conform with that plan and periodically compare the results with the estimates, then to take measures and so on. So simple are the steps to do something! In any domain!
So, here stays the free will of human being: to choose what to do or not to do in each these steps and moments in his life. Act as you choose!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The options you listed is just great. I've went through all you posted about making money online. The blogging type is very nice if one is very eager to run it from the scratch and gain traffic for the site, and start earning through AdSense. Or start off with freelancing sites, like freelancer.com, fiverr, and earn money writing quality articles for clients.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of ways in which you can make fast money, listen you have a big business in which you operate, in order to make fast money you must get a high-quality product that will meet the customer's satisfaction, because if you have a good quality product people will like to buy from you knowing that the product is of a good quality by so doing you make fast money, also advertising your business being it on social media will also help to make fast money when it comes to business or marketing of product.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of ways in which you can make fast money, listen you have a big business in which you operate, in order to make fast money you must get a high-quality product that will meet the customer's satisfaction, because if you have a good quality product people will like to buy from you knowing that the product is of a good quality by so doing you make fast money, also advertising your business being it on social media will also help to make fast money when it comes to business or marketing of product.
Yes, it is possible the way you stated to earn reasonably in life to take care of our bills. Having our own business, meeting customers demand can also help us to make enough sales. We should choose better location where people track us easily, and not hiding in a location that is very typical like the rural areas where less number people live.