Business Ideas Selling Snacks can be a good Business

raaman

Valued Contributor
The Covid-19 pandemic that emerged last year had a huge impact on the entire world. It is not only health that has been affected but the economy has also been hit hard. A lot of people left business.

It is because of the declining purchasing power of the people and because of the rules that required people to stay at home for some time. Many people were also fired from their jobs because the employers were unable to pay salaries.

In the new normal today, you can try to run a snack business. Everyone needs to eat, besides that, many people likes snacking. A variety of unique snacks can be an interesting choice to block hunger before the main meal time arrives.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Selling snacks can really be a good business and very profitable . The reason been that its edible and any thing that is edible use to sell very well. Also it also depend on the environment that somebody placed it. Before doing this type of business one need to make good research on the business so that no loss will be recorded.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
it is a very profitable business venture especially if you are in an area where there are a lot of workers who do not have time to make themselves food and it is also very profitable in school premises. it is a very good business venture if you have the right knowledge and understanding of how it works and also how to make good snacks.

AmaliaTG

The Covid-19 pandemic that emerged last year had a huge impact on the entire world. It is not only health that has been affected but the economy has also been hit hard. A lot of people left business.

It is because of the declining purchasing power of the people and because of the rules that required people to stay at home for some time. Many people were also fired from their jobs because the employers were unable to pay salaries.

In the new normal today, you can try to run a snack business. Everyone needs to eat, besides that, many people likes snacking. A variety of unique snacks can be an interesting choice to block hunger before the main meal time arrives.
Good thing with snacks is that it can be eaten by everyone, kids and adults. Also it is also advisable to put variety of snacks because there those snacks that adults won't eat. So sell snacks that target all audiences. But of course we all know most snacks always targets the kids, unless the likes of burger and fries.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Selling snacks can really be a good business and very profitable . The reason been that its edible and any thing that is edible use to sell very well. Also it also depend on the environment that somebody placed it. Before doing this type of business one need to make good research on the business so that no loss will be recorded.
locating the right environment is very important like I have said in my previous post because when you have a very good environment we will definitely make a lot of profit especially in area where there are workers who really do not have time to make themselves food. I agree with your assertion that one who wants to venture into any business must make proper research in order not to make losses.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
People that engage in selling snacks are mostly women or ladies in my country. And I think they are making cool money doing what they know how to do best. This is a wonderful business indeed, but I think what matter the most is the location.....If you want to engage in this kind of business, you have be closer to a school or a place where there lots of people.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Selling snacks is a very profitable business venture , most times its best to find a better location to sell the business like some time you need to sell it besides school and event centers , because thats where you could get more demands of your product since many childeren like to order such so these are location to focus on

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah it is a profitable business if well run by the owner. I see a lot of people opening eateries on almost a daily basis and people keep trooping in to buy daily from it. So snacks business is a lucrative one and very productive. So it one business that money can be made from

E

eldavis

Selling snacks is a very good one, snacks is something we consume on a regular basis. During working hours we may not have the time to eat real meals, we tend to substitute this to snacks, as it faster and easier to consume. We also use it in birthdays, weddings and the likes.

Josemendez

Verified member
Selling of snacks is a good form of business especially when it is done in school premises and work premises as well. All the seller need to do is to ensure that his snacks is of good quality and that he is able to have a good shop where people can feel comfortable to eat. He should also add some drinks to it , because people will want to use soft drinks on the snacks.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Snacks and fast food is actually consumed by a lot of people and the population. I think any investment that you are going to make in this is going to use a lot of profit you just have to get the location of the business right and also be able to produce a lot of variety. I think it will be a very good decision to create the joints in a place filled with youth and unemployed.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yeah it is a profitable business if well run by the owner. I see a lot of people opening eateries on almost a daily basis and people keep trooping in to buy daily from it. So snacks business is a lucrative one and very productive. So it one business that money can be made from
the business is undoubtedly very lucrative but you definitely need a very good location in order to kick start it and make money from it. Using places like university environment or work places can help you make a lot of sales. You also need to invest some money in before venturing into it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Those who deal on such business in my school records lots of sales cos students love snacks, baked foods, and fries. When you engaged your time on such, it brings you better return like in school environment. Be it in the tertiary institution or in the high or secondary school.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
the business is undoubtedly very lucrative but you definitely need a very good location in order to kick start it and make money from it. Using places like university environment or work places can help you make a lot of sales. You also need to invest some money in before venturing into it.
Definitely, when you are thinking about any business you will need to consider the environment or location and this is no exceptions. An eatery will book better in an environment with students, young people and bachelors. This group of people hardly cook so they are likely to buy from here than cooking

uforwealth

Verified member
Selling snacks is indeed profitable. The profitability of this kind of business depends on:

This refers to the environment where the selling of snacks is taking place. The sale of snacks in an urban area will be higher than that of a rural area. So, it is profitable in urban areas like Lagos in Nigeria.

Cost of production
This means the total amount of money directed to the production of snacks. If the cost of production is high, there will be little profit, thereby resulting in the non-profitability of the business