Selling own products vs Affiliate marketing

Mertayasa

During this pandemic corona virus, I try so many online jobs. One of them is selling my own products and I did affiliate marketing as well. The products I sell is ginger powder. At beginning is very hard for me to sell even only 1 of my products, I try to promote it in many online shop and I spend money on paid ads. At the first 3 month I get absolutely nothing, only for people buy my products. It's really bad news for me. After that, I'm pending selling that product and move to affiliate marketing. Because when I see someone make money from affiliate marketing it's look easy to do.

Then I join the affiliate programs and I choose join in click bank because it's free to do. The experience is very good, even I can not make any products sell. But I get something very valuable, which I know the right way to promote products. So I use that tricks to promote my ginger powder and luckily it's work quite well. Until know many people know about my products and they are like it.

The points is, it doesn't matter you work by selling your products or someone products (affiliate marketing) as long as you have a good strategy you can make money from it.​

This will actually depends on a lot of things for them to be successful. If you are able to find a product that you think many people are in need and you will be able to market it for them and make money then you can as well go for it. But on a more personal perspective I do not have strong marketing skills so I will just go for affiliate marketing.