Selling of used cars, great business opportunity

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is one area of business that I noticed is very lucrative in my country. The thing is that being mobile now isn’t longer about showoff but a good means of mobility. As a person that is working or running a business you would need a good means of getting to your workplace or business premises as early possible. So the best bet will always be to have a personal car. Guess what buying a brand new car now isn’t easy moneywise. So it seems everyone is opting for the used cars

This is why the business of selling used cars is really booming and lucrative now. So if you have what it takes you can try out this business. it really profitable.

What do you think?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The business is a good intiative , most people are car dealers and they earn a huge amount selling cars to the people who are in demand ,they usually import the used car to their country and could sell the parts of the car and the car to earn some amount of money

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I think this business is truly profitable. Most people don't go for new cars anymore because they are too expensive. So they just go for used cars. You can buy the used cars and spend some money in refurbishing them. Doing it correctly will leave them looking as good as new. You will not lack customers for this.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Our neighbor who is a mechanic has a side job of selling used cars that are parked in front of his home. He earns a good commission from the sales which is more than what he earns as a mechanic. However, in this pandemic era it seems that no one is buying a car anymore maybe due to the hard times.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Even though I am not in this line of business and I do not know anyone personally in this line of business, I believe that this is a profitable business as you have an option to buy used cars from the car owners for a cheap price, add some value to the car (painting, servicing, etc) and sell for a higher price.

Good luck

Verified member
Buying and selling of used phone is quite lucrative and profitable because a lot of people need mobility to move from one place to another and the only means is by getting a very cheap and affordable car which will not cost much.Many people can't afford to buy new car due to the economy situation of the country so the only option is used car.

funmi

Verified member
That's very true. Many average people in my country usually purchase used cars as their first cars because of the cost of buying new cars is very expensive. Even the in the area where I live, many car dealers here are selling used cars. Some maybe from USA or UK and so many other countries. So I can categorically say that selling if used cars is making waves and it is good.

tray59

That's very true. Many average people in my country usually purchase used cars as their first cars because of the cost of buying new cars is very expensive. Even the in the area where I live, many car dealers here are selling used cars. Some maybe from USA or UK and so many other countries. So I can categorically say that selling if used cars is making waves and it is good.
That is very true but what I want you to know is that when you are about to start this type of business think of a good capital at first the business need some good amount of money at a start,you also need to have a good communication skills where you can talk with people and convince them to buy your product because there is always a competetion in this sector so you need learn from those that have been in this business field before you