Business Ideas selling of bed matress and mackintoch do you see it as been profitable?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
think there are business that still actually have high profitability in certain area,i think one of them should be the selling of matress ,the business is truly profitable in mostly school environment ,because most students usually need that matress and mackintoch to prevent the spread of bed bug and other insect that might want to give them different kind of illness because most school hostels are not really clean all the time ,these are part of what the students consider mostly ,i think the strategic place sellers usually get buyers is through the university ,the boarding house ,etc environments because thats where mostly student are ,but another thing to note is that when it comes to the matress type its best to get a designed one because its noticeable that its what most student really likes to purchase

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Usually, the shop owners who sell bed also sell matresses. There are many matress dealers in my city and there are many big matress brands. It would be a good idea to purchase matresses from the manufacturer as a wholesaler and then sell it for retail price and this is exactly what some local shop owners are doing who sell pillows, matresses, cushions, etc in my area.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's profitable when you are not in the area where there are many competitors. Though, it's a capital intensive business and it duly required a large capital for a start up. Before starting it's better to do or conduct a strong market survey and know exactly where this business will move and sell the most.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It depends tho I think you can start the business with $100 and start on a small scale , it all base on the plan and how you want to take that move to run the business, also its true its best to conduct a market survey ,you can easily measure the rates at which the demand is high in a certain area before making moves of launching the business

Setho

VIP Contributor
Especially in new and upcoming families the mostly have this problem of their little children bed wetting. Since at this time they are over going for diapers some of them are being forced to switch to be a Macintosh. I think this is your line of business is a very valid one and you just have to get your marketing strategy alright.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Especially in new and upcoming families the mostly have this problem of their little children bed wetting. Since at this time they are over going for diapers some of them are being forced to switch to be a Macintosh. I think this is your line of business is a very valid one and you just have to get your marketing strategy alright.
Exactly you need the right marketing strategy , you might be right but most new families if noticed usually go for the bigger size while students go for the smaller size of the mackintosh but if sold close to students area the demand is always high ,that is the reason I recommend using the right strategy and selling in a better location

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The sellers of mattress here is the furniture shop. Regarding the bed bugs in the student dormitory I guess that should be the responsibility of the admin of the dormitory. There is no need for the student to bring his own mattress because I don’t think that would be allowed. That business has no place in our country.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It can be profitable but I believe the niche is already saturated. I mean there are a lot of businesses and individuals who are already working in this area of business and it will be difficult for a newbie to get into a business that has a lot of fierce competition.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have no idea about this business, therefore, I cannot say whether it is profitable or not. But I believe the road to success in any business niche is to check your competitors. If you have a lot of competitors, it is really difficult to become successful. If there are few competitors, you can easily succeed.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Selling of bed spread is a good business and if one really want to succeed in doing the business .
One must make sure that he/she have market for it. What do u mean by this is that; one need to look for those to be supplying it to or to be selling it to so that i t will increase the sales.