Selling my landed property and invest it's proceeds on cryptocurrency, a wise decision?

eojo2401

I inherited a plot of land from my father. The land is located along the express way that linked my town to the state capital. I just valued the land and the incompleted building I built on it. It's worth nine hundred and fifty thousand naira. Something just came to my mind two days when I saw the way BTC price moved above $48,000 and I read news on how some billionaire are investing heavily in it, which means the probability of hitting $100,000 within the next two years is certain. I am now thinking of selling my landed property and invest the proceeds in cryptocurrency for like two years. Hope my decision is a good one?

Segat

Selling your landed property and put the proceeds into cryptocurrency when it is not a bad decision neither is it good, I will explain better. Cryptocurrency is volatile and any thing could happen at any point in time. Then selling the property and put all the money in a particular investment is like putting all your eggs into a basket which I will not advice at all.

Rafel30

Please be wise in your investment plans. Observe very carefully before you invest and do not put everything you have in one particular investment. Spread your capital into different investments and then focus on the ones doing well.

Briangsam

Selling your inherited land property to invest in cryptocurrency is neither the smartest move nor the dumbest of moves. In the world of cryptocurrency, nothing is promised. So it could be a hit or a miss for you. You got to be brave to do it or you have to be a coward not to do it and either route will be justified.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view but landed property and cryptocurrency business are all good business and they're all well profitable for anyone who is investing on both of them but in the aspect of selling your landed property and investing it in cryptocurrency it is still a good idea but it is more risky this is because landed property has more guarantee than cryptocurrency so I believe it is better for you to sell your cryptocurrency and invest it in landed property

eojo2401

Please be wise in your investment plans. Observe very carefully before you invest and do not put everything you have in one particular investment. Spread your capital into different investments and then focus on the ones doing well.
Okay my main man, I believe in diversification of risk too but what make me to fall in love with cryptocurrency now is that, my brother in-law just bought a sport utility vehicle with his earnings in BTC, and I want to join the moving train as quickly as possible. I need to buy SUV too. I must make money in cryptocurrency by fire by force. It's my time to make money.

Haypril

Such move can only be taken by a real investor that has analysed the Crypto currencies market, exchange market and know the level of risk involved. Although we all hold the believe that digital currencies ( Crypto currency) is the future of money and will soon be the backbone of every investors but it will unwise to sell off another great asset when it comes to investment to acquire these coins. Leave your landed property for it will always appreciate. Better still, sell part of it or lease it out and invest the money in Crypto currency.

Planet408

If you have other good means of raising funds to to invest in crypto, please do it but if you don't have you can sell the land but ensure not to put all eggs in one basket.
On the other hand, if this is the only landed property you inherited from your parents, I simply advise you don't sell it because it will still appreciate in value too. Work hard and raise capital for your self.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

this depend on the faith you have in cryptocurrency and how well you have studied the crypto-currency market and know that you will make more gain than your house and landed property.however for me it is not a wise decision to sell your house and landed property to invest in cryptocurrency because I see land as asset and it can never depreciate but cryptocurrency sometimes the price of the currency for all and sometimes he tries it might be a great weeks to sell your landed property and invest in cryptocurrency.

eojo2401

I
Such move can only be taken by a real investor that has analysed the Crypto currencies market, exchange market and know the level of risk involved. Although we all hold the believe that digital currencies ( Crypto currency) is the future of money and will soon be the backbone of every investors but it will unwise to sell off another great asset when it comes to investment to acquire these coins. Leave your landed property for it will always appreciate. Better still, sell part of it or lease it out and invest the money in Crypto currency.
I think I have to go with your submission. Selling part of it wouldn't be bad idea. I will try and sell half a plot and invest the in cryptocurrency. if I make it in cryptocurrency that's will be a great achievement for me. and if I didn't make it in cryptocurrency, I will have part of my property in tact. I need to be courageous. To make it in life, courage is needed.

Makah

Please be wise and apply wisdom all Crypto currencies are volatile which means it can rise up and also go down anytime so I will advise you to no invest that much in crytpo
Imagine you bought Bitcoin worth of fifteen thousand and Bitcoin later fall and you end up losing your money.Crypto are good but be always be cautious with your investment

eojo2401

Th
Please be wise and apply wisdom all Crypto currencies are volatile which means it can rise up and also go down anytime so I will advise you to no invest that much in crytpo
Imagine you bought Bitcoin worth of fifteen thousand and Bitcoin later fall and you end up losing your money.Crypto are good but be always be cautious with your investme

Imagine you bought Bitcoin worth of fifteen thousand and Bitcoin later fall and you end up losing your money.Crypto are good but be always be cautious with your investment
I understand, but investing in cryptocurrency is not a bad idea. I will not trade with the currency that I intended to buy. I will only buy it and keep it in my wallet. If the value of it fall this year. I will leave it there till the Price rise again. That's always be my strategy, it is only that I operating with little fund but if I can sell part of my property and invest it. I will surely make gain if I can be patient with it.

OlaAdams

Well stated.
As far as am concerned bro! That will be very unwise thing for you to do.

You see, cryptocurrency is online, it's more like an up nepa stuff. Anything can happen at any fucking time and once it happens there is nobody to hold accountable for it, "except u won smash your phone 4 ground".

But land is visual, it's physical and it's doesn't depreciate. Why do you think all this politicians and big men invest on real estate most of the time.

Bro! Invest 70% of your extra cash in land/real estate stuff and 30% on cryptocurrency or any other online stuff.
Thanks ?.
I inherited a plot of land from my father. The land is located along the express way that linked my town to the state capital. I just valued the land and the incompleted building I built on it. It's worth nine hundred and fifty thousand naira. Something just came to my mind two days when I saw the way BTC price moved above $48,000 and I read news on how some billionaire are investing heavily in it, which means the probability of hitting $100,000 within the next two years is certain. I am now thinking of selling my landed property and invest the proceeds in cryptocurrency for like two years. Hope my decision is a good one?

Simplyniyi

Landed property is appreciating everyday, so why sell your landed property and put the money in cryptocurrency? Wisdom is the principal thing here, because of the rising and falling of cryptocurrency market. Landed property is an investment that is appreciating all time, crypto rises and falls depending on buying and selling. I think it is not advisable to sell landed property that is equally a profit making investment. You can sell cars, items but not landed property.