Business Ideas Selling frozen meat is a great business

Mertayasa

You are correct,selling frozen food can be profitable only if one know how to manage the business very well. Before one will start the business one need to take some step in other to make it in the business.
The place where where one will set up the business must be a good centre where customers will be able to patronised the business very well.
The price of the goods must not be to high so that one can really have many customers and by so doing their will be good profit .
I think is not really hard to start this business. I mean is very simple as long as you know the supplier, for example we buy some fresh chicken or much better if you can buy the live chicken. After that you cut the meat piece by piece, put them in the refrigerator for a few days. And then you just prepare for the packaging.

Mertayasa

Yes, I will agree with you it is a good business venture. I will judge this from my family alone we love frozen foods from gizzards, to liver, chicken,,fish and lots more. So when I visit frozen stores to buy the number of customers there is always high so it’s a good business
Especially during this pandemic, I really prefer to buy and consume anythings frozen. Because we can buy it in many pieces and very durable as well. But instead of you just buy it, we also can start to run this business. It's very easy and simple to start, because it doesn't required hard work to do it.

Mertayasa

Frozen meat business is not a bad idea of business infact it is really growing people tend to really demand for it at the high rate but one major problem of such business is electricity,In the absence of electricity and one doesn't have a good functioning inverter or generator,then one can easily run at a loss.
The key to success running this business is very simple, which is we must have a good chicken live supplier. If you can have more then one supplier, it will much better. Another things also we must sell this frozen things online to get more attention especially during this pandemic.

Mertayasa

The era of going to the butcher to get meat is gradually fading out. So many frozen meat outlet are gradually taking over, supermarkets too have recently joined in the business. However , there is no doubt that frozen meat is a very profitable business to the trader who knows in and out of the business.
Well let's say we buy 1 hole chicken for 3 dollars and then we divide the chicken become some pieces. After that we just need to put it in the refrigerator. Then we sell the chicken every pieces, let's say per 1 pcs is 0.50 cents, so in total we get 2 dollars in 1 chicken. I know may bee the price of chicken or meat is different.

Mertayasa

A woman is selling frozen chicken? I guess she must be making those frozen items in her home and conducting home-based business selling frozen items, right? In my country most of the frozen items are packed and sold by manufacturing companies. There are many companies in my country and the competition is tough. This is where salesmen and salesgirls come in play and help them selling products in supermarkets.
Exactly there are many companies sell this kind of stuff with many different variant. Actually I'm so lucky because in my state only few peoples (not a company) sell frozen meat. So I've very good opportunity to sell this and hope get huge profits. I plant to do this when I have enough money to start.

Mertayasa

This was a very profitable business in my country until federal government put banned on it. They claimed that the chemical they use in preserving is meat and other frozen meats ads dangerous and injurious to health. Though there are still some people into this business but the fact is that this information has made someone like me not to involve in it agaun
Really ?, your government banned to sell frozen meat ?
That's really interesting. But in my opinion only, the reason of your government banned frozen meat is not relevant. Because most of the frozen food it doesn't mean (meat, fruit or vegetables) all this stuff contains chemical. But it's for food chemical and I think it's safe to consume. Also before we eat that meat, we already wash it.

Mertayasa

It is a very good business especially if you are living in the Urban areas. I know if a woman who is a frozen chicken business and of course she makes a whole lot of money especially on weekends and festive seasons. Recently people prefer to buy frozen chicken to the life one because it is more convenient than the life one. The business generally requires a a good amount of money in order to start.
Another reason frozen meat is a good choice because very durable. So, we can buy in many of this things. Well I think is not only women can sell this stuff, man like us also can do it. To sell this frozen doesn't mean we should open a stand or store or we should sell it in market. The best thing thing is we can open online store.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's good to see that your country, but I think if you want to start this business you will have a lot of competitors then. But if you start the business with different style, may bee you still can run it. Just like you sell this stuff online or promote in your facebook or instagram, so this will make peoples know about your business.
Competitors or competition is unavoidable in business....If you are running any kind of business you will definitely have competitors. Even if you don't have at the beginning of your business, as time goes and passes you may eventually have a competitor, that's why we should always update and upgrade our business

Mertayasa

Frozen meat and frozen turkey is a moving business in my country....it's not only in supermarkets that it's sold but you buy that in mini-shops where foods stuff are sold. Or you can see a place where it's only frozen foods that they are selling. Its becoming a common business now around where I am.
It's good to see that your country, but I think if you want to start this business you will have a lot of competitors then. But if you start the business with different style, may bee you still can run it. Just like you sell this stuff online or promote in your facebook or instagram, so this will make peoples know about your business.

Mertayasa

Frozen meat is available in my country but it is only sold in malls and supermarkets. Moreover, frozen meat is very expensive as compare to meat available at butcher's shop. However, the quality of frozen meat is obviously much better than meat available at other butcher's shop because it is hygienic and fresh. I would love to buy frozen meat but I am just concerned about high price.
The price of Frozen meat actually is higher then the fresh one. That's way this kind of business will generate good profits, the problems just in my place especially there is no much fresh chicken or any others meat suppliers. If I'm doing this I need spend more money to find another meat supplier outside of my state.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well said bro....The business needs good electric supply to always frozen the chicken and some other frozen foods we are selling. As profitable as it can be, if we don't have enough power supply, this may be a bad or unsuccessful business. We need to prepare very well for this kind of business. If we are in an environment where there's no constant power supply, we will need to buy generator.
I think before starting the business we should make preparation and buy the needed technologies to power up the business , so for the business there should be another laid down alternative like generator , just incase there is low patronage and others to the success of the business

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Its very profitable and i think you actually do need a good refigerator with enough power supply to increase your business output, because where i actually reside the sales of my friend business have increased and in no way having any fall in sales , so its a good business to start and could make you gains in a very short period of time i think if you find a better location
Well said bro....The business needs good electric supply to always frozen the chicken and some other frozen foods we are selling. As profitable as it can be, if we don't have enough power supply, this may be a bad or unsuccessful business. We need to prepare very well for this kind of business. If we are in an environment where there's no constant power supply, we will need to buy generator.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think this is a very good business idea because people are now very reluctant for them to kill chickens and then remove the feathers from them so if you are going to start selling already caught and pieces chicken then I think it is going to be a very good business. You should just make sure that you promote it well and also weight of your competitions effectively.

Mertayasa

Frozen meat is indeed a very lucrative business if there is enough capital to do it and well manage. It involves large capital to start more especially in countries which do not have stable light supply. There will have to be a constant supply of electricity for such business to survive. Getting regular supply of light in developing countries is very expensive.
Exactly, this kind of business is very simple and if we know how manage it'ii come huge profit. Especially during this pandemic, people will try to find the quick, simple, and hygiene when it's come fro food. Frozen meat is one of the example of that, as you we know how to store this food, it'ii very durable.

Mertayasa

Packaged frozen meat is now increasingly in demand. The habit of people who prefer raw red meat is now slowly starting to accept the presence of packaged frozen meat. The concept of All You Can Eat (AYCE) and BBQ has indeed been loved by many people in recent years. Even in the midst of a pandemic, the AYCE and BBQ concepts are still being hunted, even with some adjustments.

Frozen Meat business Strategy and Marketing

The frozen meat business is predicted to continue to color the food business in the future. Thus, the frozen meat business is not a temporary trend. Then, what is the strategy to start this business?
First, do a thorough survey. In a sense, the survey was conducted from all sectors. For example, do price checks to farmers and cattle slaughter centers. Because meat is prone to spoiling, it is important to take the meat directly from the first hand.
Then, do promotions so that people see your business. One of them is by way of free shipping promotions to other special discounts. In addition, there is nothing wrong with asking buyers to do testimonials. This is also an effective way of promotion to build consumer trust. Next, provide a clean place if you are going to take advantage of the offline market. Because food hygiene is determined by the place of production of the food. If you still rely on an online business, there's nothing wrong with uploading photos of a clean production site. Don't forget, keep an eye on the quality of frozen meat that will be marketed. Considering that meat is the main selling point in this business, the quality of the meat must be strictly maintained. Consistent, hygienic, and high quality are the three keywords to attract consumers' hearts.​

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its very profitable and i think you actually do need a good refigerator with enough power supply to increase your business output, because where i actually reside the sales of my friend business have increased and in no way having any fall in sales , so its a good business to start and could make you gains in a very short period of time i think if you find a better location

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, I will agree with you it is a good business venture. I will judge this from my family alone we love frozen foods from gizzards, to liver, chicken,,fish and lots more. So when I visit frozen stores to buy the number of customers there is always high so it’s a good business

Good luck

Verified member
Frozen meat business is not a bad idea of business infact it is really growing people tend to really demand for it at the high rate but one major problem of such business is electricity,In the absence of electricity and one doesn't have a good functioning inverter or generator,then one can easily run at a loss.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The era of going to the butcher to get meat is gradually fading out. So many frozen meat outlet are gradually taking over, supermarkets too have recently joined in the business. However , there is no doubt that frozen meat is a very profitable business to the trader who knows in and out of the business.

Well, I must say that the era of buying meat from butcher shop is not over yet in my country. Most of the middle-class people in my country do not visit popular food chains like McDonald's or KFC. Similarly, they do not prefer buying meat from supermarkets and I think this is because of thier different mindset. On the other hand, many rich people would always prefer buying meat from supermarkets because they believe that frozen meat is well-prepared and hygienic and this is true to some extent.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor