Selling SELL Bing Rewards BOT ~ 1k point

What are you selling? Give details about the product you want to sell.

phamtracanh

The Bing Rewards BOT is here.
The BOT will do all the tasks for the day.
Can earn about 1k points per day per account.
Who needs to contact me.
Tele: @anhautobot.

Prestige makes it all.
Thank you very much.

Sprite1950

I have a Bing Reward account but I would never use the BOT because it is a violation of their terms and you can lose your account through it. Using it honestly is the best way and I find it fun. They have loads of quizzes and articles for you to earn points on. I just don't think it's worth risking your account. I'm sure you can earn a huge amount of points but what's the point if you are going to lose your account? Bing Rewards is awesome but having your account banned is definitely not.

phamtracanh

I have a Bing Reward account but I would never use the BOT because it is a violation of their terms and you can lose your account through it. Using it honestly is the best way and I find it fun. They have loads of quizzes and articles for you to earn points on. I just don't think it's worth risking your account. I'm sure you can earn a huge amount of points but what's the point if you are going to lose your account? Bing Rewards is awesome but having your account banned is definitely not.
When making money, use only temporary accounts. BOT is not a lie, it is a way to reduce our hand manipulation time, you should think in a different direction, do not keep thinking in the negative direction.