See why workers are moving away from your business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Some business owners might think they are jinxed that is why workers are always short-lived in their companies. The truth is no worker will stay in unfavorable working space. So they are always looking out for new opportunities. The following may just be some of the reasons:

• You don’t make their payment on time
  • No space for career growth
  • The motivation level in your company is very low
  • The workers feel redundant as their skills don’t match their tasks
  • The remunerations and other financial package is very low
  • Their mental well-being is negatively affected, nothing to boost them mentally
Here you have them, you need to adjust to enable workers stay long in your company or you continue to waste money recruiting almost every time.

funmi

Verified member
You are very right with the points you gave why workers are moving out of your business. Some business owners do not even care about the welfare of their workers. They use workers as if they are using robots and they expect them not to complain. Many business owners wants their workers to remain in a position and not move forward.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When the salaries does not come at the right time for workers and the salary isn't meeting up their primary needs. That alone doesn't motivate them, we need to earn better to meet our needs, and the salary should come faster to feel happy. No employee will work so hard to see his or her salary being delayed longer than expected.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are very right with the points you gave why workers are moving out of your business. Some business owners do not even care about the welfare of their workers. They use workers as if they are using robots and they expect them not to complain. Many business owners wants their workers to remain in a position and not move forward.
Your analysis is on point and I wonder why. You can't treat a human with feelings and emotions like a non living toy and expect a better result tomorrow. This is why they keep recruiting daily because they do not have what it takes to keep good and hard working employees

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When the salaries does not come at the right time for workers and the salary isn't meeting up their primary needs. That alone doesn't motivate them, we need to earn better to meet our needs, and the salary should come faster to feel happy. No employee will work so hard to see his or her salary being delayed longer than expected.
This is the simple truth, the one reason why I like posting here. The payment comes in a breeze. This will put a spring on the fingers for one to type away again. Some employers needs to go for some tutorials on how to be a good employer or else the recruitment process for them will be endless because workers will keep running off after a while

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is the simple truth, the one reason why I like posting here. The payment comes in a breeze. This will put a spring on the fingers for one to type away again. Some employers needs to go for some tutorials on how to be a good employer or else the recruitment process for them will be endless because workers will keep running off after a while
You're simply right, working here motivates irrespective of the low psy rate, but the fast payment made by Admin encourages me to keep working here. The earning go along way for me in my offline life that's why I'm still here.

Employers who aren't managing employees well should seek to watch tutorials or better seek mentorship to learn how to treat their workers better.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You're simply right, working here motivates irrespective of the low psy rate, but the fast payment made by Admin encourages me to keep working here. The earning go along way for me in my offline life that's why I'm still here.

Employers who aren't managing employees well should seek to watch tutorials or better seek mentorship to learn how to treat their workers better.
That's the truth workers will always look out for good employers whether online or offline. Nobody wants to work where the working conditions are slavery. Infact functioning in such environment isn't possible because there will took much pressure. So to avoid having so many recruitment periods one need to treat the ones available nicely

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When they working environment of a business or company is not favorable for workers they will definitely leave and never return again. there are a lot of people who work because they want to get experience and grow their career and if they kind of business they are working for don't have such opportunity for them to grow, they will definitely leave.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When they working environment of a business or company is not favorable for workers they will definitely leave and never return again. there are a lot of people who work because they want to get experience and grow their career and if they kind of business they are working for don't have such opportunity for them to grow, they will definitely leave.
That’s the truth, people work in an organization for different reasons. If the reasons they indulge in the company in the first place is defeated they are sure going to move away from it. So it is the place of employers to put certain things in place to entice the workers to stay

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my experience as manager of a software house those who resigned have moved to a greener pasture (higher salary). I had a feeling that our company is not at par with the salary standards because employees will not apply to other companies if the salary is at par with the prevailing market (of jobs).

Augusta

VIP Contributor
In my experience as manager of a software house those who resigned have moved to a greener pasture (higher salary). I had a feeling that our company is not at par with the salary standards because employees will not apply to other companies if the salary is at par with the prevailing market (of jobs).
Yeah the fact is that workers continue to move away from a form or organization for different reasons. One is mostly about the working conditions of the place as I have already stated which includes low pay and late payment too. Employers should also try to make workers Happy too to avoid them moving away

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The most common reasons of workers leaving your company is not getting paid fairly for the kind of job you hire them for. Many people in my country are underpaid and they do not even get two days off. What's quite worse is that the employer also never grants them leave until or unless there is really a serious kind of situation where the leave must be granted.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The most common reasons of workers leaving your company is not getting paid fairly for the kind of job you hire them for. Many people in my country are underpaid and they do not even get two days off. What's quite worse is that the employer also never grants them leave until or unless there is really a serious kind of situation where the leave must be granted.
I just had to check your country to be sure it isn't my dear country Nigeria. Because this happen a lot here especially if it is a one man establishment it can hell working for them. They will under pay the workers or not pay on time. But expect you to get the same zeal to work. For them

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Ofcourse, you do not expect an employee to stay in an environment where is not secured . When your payment is low and late , it turns employee off. Some good companies always send their staffs to recognised institutions to learn more and use whatever knowledge that they have acquired for the growth of the business. When your company is not giving room for growth, it will turn staffs off

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Ofcourse, you do not expect an employee to stay in an environment where is not secured . When your payment is low and late , it turns employee off. Some good companies always send their staffs to recognised institutions to learn more and use whatever knowledge that they have acquired for the growth of the business. When your company is not giving room for growth, it will turn staffs off
You are right some forms know the need to train and retrain a staff so they take up the challenge of doing this for well deserving staff. I hope such staff reciprocate by offering better service afterwards. Growth is a good stay for a worker. I hope companies realize this too and make provision for it