Searching Investor For My Project

bold

Hello, I am a high school student in a country other than the USA... I am interested in web technologies and social platforms & communities in general. Until today, I worked as a project manager at a social media platform and was the owner of an old video platform, albeit for a short time. I met expert software developers from states such as India, the United States and Pakistan, and collaborated with some of them. I became the distributor of the open source game and messaging application called Signal.

I have been looking for an investor in my country for a long time and I applied to many places for this. I don't get much attention here and I can't communicate with people because they hardly care about anyone. That's why I want to both have connections with foreign countries and be supported by an investor from abroad and offer him one of the best quality and expert audiences in my country.

Since there are problems with payment in my country, people buy software projects from a local forum site: For example, this site is preferred over codecanyon and there are several other similar sites. The number of members of the largest webmaster community is around 135.00, while other small sites have 30 thousand and so on. They have members, but shopping is not done much here. Therefore, this webmaster community unfortunately progresses in a monopoly and programmers, trade experts, seo experts, most of the best people in these fields in my country need a single site to run their business. This is quite disturbing and actually not true. My goal is to create a webmaster platform and give people the right to sell, ask questions and share on a simple, comfortable, friendly and fun platform with no nonsense rules. I plan to do this by setting up a forum site, where trade professionals will be able to sell on a simple forum site built with Xenforo software.

Setting up a forum site is not difficult for me, but developing it is quite difficult. I don't want to be an alternative to people. If I create a platform that people will see and like as the main venue, they will register. But I need some help promoting my site. I don't want from you to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars or give your wealth to me. Since the dollar rate is high in my country, even a small investment can be the start of something big here.

First, we need to buy a hosting with a US location and install XenForo. I'll handle this and the XenForo plugins, management. From here on, ads targeting our target audience in my country will be given with Google Search and visual ads. You will not pay me any fees or transfer money in any of the transactions here, I will send you the invoices and expenses that must be paid and you will buy and manage the payments, so I have no way of deceiving you. For more details and additional questions, you can send a PM.