Trading Discussion Sea of money

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a sea of money where opportunity calls. It is the greatest fiscal market where currencies are traded at their present price. Traders need to keep up two or three qualities and should be skilled for trading. A trader ought to use stop setback and take advantage while trading since mishap is open in the market that is the reason we should not charge the market. I am starting at now trading with Eurotrader broker from where I have the slightest transaction cost which grows my trading advantage. It also provides ultra-low spreads starting from 0.0 pip and up to 1:500 leverage.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex as a sea of money? I may not argue with you in this because truth be told, I have seen and heard of many people making it through forex. The right thing to do is just to make sure the trade is done in the right way and manner and with good mentor that will put us through while undergoing forex. And as well, we should try to invest what we can afford to lose on forex.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Forex is not as easy as been said , to the extent that even professional with so many years of study and experience also miss out in trading forex , because of how volatile the market is and it's very unpredictable some times with very high risk attached to it too

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex trading is hard and complex, especially for new traders. However, it is easy to learn about trading. There is a lot of trading information available on the internet. You can easily learn from it. Much individual and instruction provide free and paid courses for learning to trade. However, I prefer my broker Eurotrader free course for learning forex trading.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Forex trading is hard and complex, especially for new traders. However, it is easy to learn about trading. There is a lot of trading information available on the internet. You can easily learn from it. Much individual and instruction provide free and paid courses for learning to trade. However, I prefer my broker Eurotrader free course for learning forex trading.
Most new traders still find it very hard to get the basic knowledge , because most paid course they usually buy might not really have influence on their trading knowledge ,and they are the ones that really need the forex trading knowledge to the fullest because they would try real trades