Saving Money Savings Vs Insurance: Which is more Advantageous?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have just been thinking about this and feel it is important to also bring it here too have different views by people who are willing to contribute to such a discussion .

There are a lot of people who have been able to save enough money towards being able to Carter for any form of emergencies that would ever present in the future, whether it is medical emergency or any other form of thing that may present .

People like this usually have enough money in their savings and I believe that they do not necessarily need to go for any form of insurance again .

This is the main reason why I really want to know the difference between savings and insurance , especially with regards to the facts that which of them is going to be much more advantageous .

On a personal note, I am much more interested in savings as the best way of handling your money , and not insurance at all .

I believe that somebody who was enough money in their savings account that can take care of any emergency , do not really have to consider insurance again because that should not be a problem for him to care for in future .