Saving vs investment, which one are you practicing?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I usually do both because its not possible to invest without having any savings . so one need to save and plan along before investment will comes up. But some time also when one has already planned and fortunately the money just come by then one may not need yo save that money again but just go and invest it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It depends if I have a viable investment that could fetch me more profit ,then I can consider investing because keeping your money in a saving wallet and making it stagnant could be some how ,so you actually needs to grow your funds and investments is the better option in actually doing so to make more money from your site I think

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It depends if I have a viable investment that could fetch me more profit ,then I can consider investing because keeping your money in a saving wallet and making it stagnant could be some how ,so you actually needs to grow your funds and investments is the better option in actually doing so to make more money from your site I think
Keeping the money there in the wallet or bank with out adding up isn't the best idea. Savings is good but we need to add up, and use it well for other lucrative investment scheme. We need to spend from little, save too for emergency relieve funds, when the earnings are large we can now invest more in a legit way and grow our financial portfolio high.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm doing the two even though it is on a low scale because I believe in the two to help one scale through life difficult times. If you want to have what to fall back on tomorrow then one will need to take the two seriously. You save or invest what you have earned even if it is as little as what looks like it will never be enough

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm doing the two even though it is on a low scale because I believe in the two to help one scale through life difficult times. If you want to have what to fall back on tomorrow then one will need to take the two seriously. You save or invest what you have earned even if it is as little as what looks like it will never be enough
Its simply nice you're doing the two, already the two is what will enable you come up with reasonable amount of money in life. Their is no how one will engage in one and leaving another behind. Unless the person don't want to experience financial freedom in life. Savings without investment isn't worth it, investment can't go ahead without banking money for it.

Josemendez

Verified member
Time has gone when people save money for anything. Saving is not a good way of growing money because the profit from savings is quite very small and most times is not a long term profit ,but with investment , one gets to benefit from the investment in daily or monthly intervals and can even extend the investment to his children .
People only Dave for emergency purposes and not to grow wealth.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Keeping the money there in the wallet or bank with out adding up isn't the best idea. Savings is good but we need to add up, and use it well for other lucrative investment scheme. We need to spend from little, save too for emergency relieve funds, when the earnings are large we can now invest more in a legit way and grow our financial portfolio high.
think you are right there are different reason people save ,most people save to keep their money for a Long time just to know they have some funds in their account and might not be because of emergency response or funds ,while some people save for the future and others it depends on the person criteria or reason for saving money I think

sincerem

VIP Contributor
think you are right there are different reason people save ,most people save to keep their money for a Long time just to know they have some funds in their account and might not be because of emergency response or funds ,while some people save for the future and others it depends on the person criteria or reason for saving money I think
Every one on earth have their reasons why they are saving money and investing it too. My own plans differs from the other, that's why everyone isn't on the same par. Some persons are simply richer while others are poor. The poor doesn't save much cos their income isn't much, and they don't psy much attention to investment cos they fear losing it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well you are right too ,but most times when I save I usually save some percentage because there could be emergency funds to the extent the person might be finding it hard to get the money that he or she will use to replace the invested amount of money .so saving should be the ideal choice in such cases and should be the target of many investors that are willing to keep money for emergency case

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well you are right too ,but most times when I save I usually save some percentage because there could be emergency funds to the extent the person might be finding it hard to get the money that he or she will use to replace the invested amount of money .so saving should be the ideal choice in such cases and should be the target of many investors that are willing to keep money for emergency case
Its goof to have some couple of your monetary asset saved in the bank too for emergency issues in the future. Those reserves are very useful indeed. We don't need to invest all into business, we need reserve for taking care of other needs and protect our business too when uncertainty marred it for us. Benefits of saving and investment can't be over emphasized.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Investment does not always give a good return on investment. When your investment fails you will be in financial trouble unless you already have a saving. Here lies the importance of saving. You need to invest, but you also need to save. If both worked for you that's great but if you are doing both and if only one of them work, it is still good
That's just it. I'll simply prefer the two, but if I'm presented with one option then I'll choice the investment option. If the investment works for me, then I'll simply prefer the investment type, and work to invest in other ventures even if I'm not saving money as i would want. But its still not possible to make money enough that will be enough to start up a venture without saving the money first.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I usually do both because its not possible to invest without having any savings . so one need to save and plan along before investment will comes up. But some time also when one has already planned and fortunately the money just come by then one may not need yo save that money again but just go and invest it.
Its nice you managed to engage in both. Already the both are simply the best. Their is no how we'll do one and leave the other. Leaving the other means we want to have problem in the future. In order not to have problem when it comes to availability of finance then we need to make the better plans now, and choose wisely, and plan wisely too.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
At times if there is shortage of money saving could easily be of help ,because the person would no longer start finding more money to set certain new things up ,because that would be a big issue,saving could be of better help on the long run ,thats why investor should look into it more too when probably sorting out things and others i think ,saving and investment are best methods

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At times if there is shortage of money saving could easily be of help ,because the person would no longer start finding more money to set certain new things up ,because that would be a big issue,saving could be of better help on the long run ,thats why investor should look into it more too when probably sorting out things and others i think ,saving and investment are best methods
You're simply there, when the business is facing financial uphill struggles, the savings in the banking institution can be used to assist it from collapsing. That's why it is not advisable to use all funds to invest and leaving the business running with out those funds. To be frank its simply detrimental, when we invest it should read in our minds to invest too.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I actually tried to practice the both in my life because I believe that they are equally important. I tried to save some funds in the bank and this is mostly for emergencies and then for my recording expenditure. I also invest a sizable amount of money on the long-term businesses that I am sure are going to Bloom one day.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I actually tried to practice the both in my life because I believe that they are equally important. I tried to save some funds in the bank and this is mostly for emergencies and then for my recording expenditure. I also invest a sizable amount of money on the long-term businesses that I am sure are going to Bloom one day.
Yes, you can consider the two, they come with better reward when you're resilient on the two. Better earnings comes from them provided its a long term investment and saving plan. I invest a lot as much as I do with savings. Still reserve funds for emergency relieve circumstances in order not to run hectic looking for emergency finance.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Although, it has always been a good idea to save but trust me investment is the best. In the world of today just keep investing in any business with great potential and you shall never regret it and there is one thing again don’t always go for short term investment but go for long term investment if you really wanna be at Forbes list of the most richest man in the world.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You're simply there, when the business is facing financial uphill struggles, the savings in the banking institution can be used to assist it from collapsing. That's why it is not advisable to use all funds to invest and leaving the business running with out those funds. To be frank its simply detrimental, when we invest it should read in our minds to invest too.
Before investing proper knowledge is really needed , I think it's best for the person to consult a mentor that will teach him on how to carry out the business , because if the person don't actually look into the aspect of saving carrying out the business might be on a gamble mode , because anything can happen and saving could cover up for any future occurance

Good luck

Verified member
If the opportunity arises,l think investment is better if it is genuine and reliable because a lot of investment plan are not worth investing on that is why most people prefer saving to investment but to be frank investment is very good.it has made a lot of people rich in the society.I investing on lucrative business a good idea .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Although, it has always been a good idea to save but trust me investment is the best. In the world of today just keep investing in any business with great potential and you shall never regret it and there is one thing again don’t always go for short term investment but go for long term investment if you really wanna be at Forbes list of the most richest man in the world.
No doubt investment is lore rewarding than saving. But both are simply magnificent when it comes to someone earning better reward in the future. Any one who is investing money without saving money at least. Risk being in danger when emergencies arrive, that's why we consider the both and xD.