Saving Money on the partly finished items

raaman

Valued Contributor
If you think that you cannot stop eating sweets and candies completely, it is good to at least try to eat less of it by allocating a particular day as ‘chocolate day’ or something like that when you want to eat chocolates. This can very well be connected with that of pay day, weekends and the like.

In the same way, you can cut down on semi-finished items. It is another way to, both make the food you eat healthier and save some money on your grocery shopping, when partly finished items is much more costly than the regular food.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Excuse me for saying this but I don't get the gist of your topic. What is the connection of cheat day to the partly finished item that eating chocolates and sweets? What is a partly finished item? May I request that next time be intent on what you want to post. Think well of the topic and don't write foolish things like cheat days and eating chocolates. It is an insult to this forum because some members here are not stupid to read your post that cannot be understood even by a college graduate. Anyway, sorry for the reprimand. I am not a moderator here and I am a new member here but I want to protect this forum because it is promising so trash posts like this has no place in this forum.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I really understand your analogy by which we can save money through the process. When it comes to our addiction whether candies, chocolates or even drinks it is one major way by which we expend a lot of money without even feeling bad about. But it is one way by which a lot of money go down the drain. To save cost it would be better to reduce eating it to few days from every day consumptions and from there to taking part of it. It will help us save cost.