Saving for your children

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Saving for your children is indeed a nice idea. It is a way of relieving yourself of future stress and not only for your children but also for yourself. You can save for your both your born and unborn children.

If you begin saving for your children, you;

✓ Relief yourself of impending financial stress attached to taking care of and raising kids. The savings you do for your children will be what you'll use to sponsor your children's education and take care of all their needs. Each and every child should have a separate savings account for this purpose.

✓ Relief your children of the struggles they may face whether academically or in any aspect due to lack of immediate funds to sponsor them. There are many kids with bright future who are not able to go further because their parents never saved for them and do not have the capacity to take wholesome care of their children and all their immediate needs.

Heartstrings

Your points are valid and well understood,you can actually save for your born and unborn kids,but on a second thought it won't be an easy ride for you ,you will have to save for yourself and kids,in this present economy that everything is skyrocket,you have needs to attend to,bills to pay,and except your source of income is well ok it won't be easy for you.

The way you said each and every child should have a separate funny account is actually funny to me,it is not something that is easy to achieve but would be easy if at all you have multiple sources of income. Truly I have seen many kids with bright future but then when we view it in another angle,it is not entirely their parents fault,I mean those parents who you know are really trying to make ends meet. That is why it is also good to allow kids learn a skill as they grow up.