Sadness After Relocation

Samsu35

Sadness can fill our souls in many ocasions. Most of the times people feel sad when they lose someone, when they fight with someone dear , when they don`t succeed in something etc. The feeling of sadness can come even from the smallest problems. Sadness is a state of mind that passes as easily as it comes. Sadness After Relocation is a common feeling people have when they have to part from a special place. Most people have lived their entire life in one home, they have a lot of memories in that place so, it`s very hard to move away in a new unknown place. Living for many years in the same place, gives us the feeling of home. People that constantly move around don`t have this feeling and for them any new place is home.

Sadness After Relocation, is normal because we can`t be indifferent or insensitive when parting from the location we used to love. There are many people that move away in other countries, where they don`t know the language and they have difficulty in communicating. Those people have a constant home sick and they wish to go back home every day. Usually work forces peple to move in other cities or in other countries. Following your career is very important and people make sacrifices to have a nice and comfortable life. When relocating you miss the places where you used to go and hang out with your friends, you miss your close friends, neighbours you didn`t like and always made fun of , certain places in your building where you first kissed a girl or a boy etc.

Another reason why people move is because they want a bigger place for their family. When thinking of raising kids people look for bigger appartments. Nowadays everyone lives in an appartment because is cheaper than buying a house. Also painful memories can make a person relocate. For example if a couple breaks-up one moves away and the other keeps the appartment. But some people choose to sell the appartment because it brings up painful memories. Any little object can bring back memories so, it`s normal to experience Sadness After Relocation, because we tend to make comparisons between the new and the old place. It`s hard to accomodate with a new place,a new neighbourhood and new town but in time, everything will be back to normal.

As a conclusion, when we say goodbye to something or someone that ment a lot to us, we get sad. Moving somewhere else, maybe to a more beautiful place can have it`s advantages. In the end we get used to the new place and as time passes by, we create new memories. We just have to transform the new place into a welcoming home even if there is always going to be a special place in our heart which we will never forget.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can say that this will depend on certain people because personally I can never feel sad by relocating to another location or country because I consider that as the best opportunity for me to explore and do things that will be beneficial to my future ,in this case what is the need for me to be sad about it. It depends on people and not everyone.