SADNESS AFTER MOVING

Samsu35

Most people have lived their entire life in one home. Moving around is not ok especially for little kids that once with moving they have to change school and friends. Families usually stay in the same house for many years or even more than one generation lives in the same house. Living in the same house all your life gives you the feeling of real home. People that move around very often don`t have the feeling of home, of confort of something special related to a certain place. When moving from your childhood home, you get all kinds of feelings like sadness, excitement but also a part of you will always remain in the home in which you grew up.

Sadness After Moving, is normal because you can`t be indifferent or insensitive when parting from a place you are used to. People that move away, in other countries, have the constant feeling of home sick. Is normal to miss home, your friends, the places you used to go etc. There are people that regret moving in another place , or just feel sad they had to move and there are others that can`t wait to move. Usually people move because their job forces them to do it, or they want a better home, a larger more spacious one. Nowadays , most people live in appartments because buying a house is very expensive. An appartment is quite small and if you want to raise kids then you need a more bigger appartment. This is one of the most common reasons people move.

Sadness After Moving happens because we get attached to places the same way we get attached to people or animals. A place brings so many memories, that is hard to let it go. For example, common and simple things like a staircase, the bench in the front side of your appartment, the park where you used to hang out with your friends, the bar in the corner of the street, the next door neighbour with whom you always had a problem etc. There are many things that bring us back in time, but sometimes moving is best for us. Also, painful memories make people move away from a certain place. A nice home usually means that a family lives in it but with so many divorces nowadays, people just prefer to move away than to stay alone in a big house.

As a conclusion, when we have to say goodbye to something or someone that ment a lot to us, we get sad. It`s not a tragedy to go away somewhere else, in the end we get used to the new place and as time passes by, we create new memories but there is always going to be a special place in our heart which we will never forget.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know why people feel this way ,but if I have an opportunity to travel out to a location that I will be able to exercise my potential successfully then I wouldn't even feel anything about this country I might miss people no doubt but there is nothing so special in this country that will make me to go into a deep and sad stage.

Good luck

Verified member
It is normal in some situations.you may not be comfortable in your new abode due to changing of environment but it can only get better if you try to study the new place and make some new friends.Sadness will always set in for the first time because you will miss some things that you are used to doing but no longer have the opportunity.

JulietaRizas

Moving can indeed stir up a mix of emotions, especially when leaving a place that holds cherished memories. It's natural to feel sad or nostalgic, missing familiar spots and the comfort they bring. While it's tough to bid farewell, new places hold the promise of fresh experiences and memories. And for the logistics of moving, companies like Three Movers (How Much Does It Cost To Move A 4 Bedroom House) offer services to help ease the transition, making the journey to a new home a bit smoother.