Review RSGroup.Global Review Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are a lots of online money making and investment sites in this world and now there are more and more sites that were created to meet the needs of investors who are willing to invest money and earn money. Recently, a newly created website called RSGroup was created by expert traders who claim that they are able to provide profits in the range of 2.6 percent to 3.2 percent daily (Principal Return). This is an insane amount of profits and I am sure that no one in the market is able to procide such a big amount of returns. They claim that their team consist of expert traders, financial analysts, and fund managers who tend to manage investor's funds and try to make as much profits as possible. They use crypto to pay investors. My investigations have shown that even though they have a professional website, it is more likely a scam. Please stay away. No company can provide 2.6 percent to 3.2 percent profits per day and this shows that it is a ponzi scheme.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I really like the way you warn readers not to invest on some websites that you think it may turn out to be scam. We only need to make sure we are not take away by greediness whenever we read more on thr websites. Most of them may be after our money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I really like the way you warn readers not to invest on some websites that you think it may turn out to be scam. We only need to make sure we are not take away by greediness whenever we read more on thr websites. Most of them may be after our money.
For me no matter how convincing a website may be as long as they do not have a physical address and it is not backed up with the government I will not even Risk to invest my money because they can just run away with the money and you not even have anyone to ask for, 90% of them are not also likely to last for a long time.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
For me no matter how convincing a website may be as long as they do not have a physical address and it is not backed up with the government I will not even Risk to invest my money because they can just run away with the money and you not even have anyone to ask for, 90% of them are not also likely to last for a long time.

Sadly, most of the HYIP sites and online investment projects do have a real address, but still they are able to scam people. Having a physical address or being a registered company does not necessarily mean that a company is legit until or unless the company is regulated by the government. Not a single HYIP is regulated by the government.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sadly, most of the HYIP sites and online investment projects do have a real address, but still they are able to scam people. Having a physical address or being a registered company does not necessarily mean that a company is legit until or unless the company is regulated by the government. Not a single HYIP is regulated by the government.
Okay if they are not registered with the government then there is no need for people to invest with them because I consider it as a waste of time. if they are truly legit and they are willing to last for a longer period of time then they should register with the government to make it official for people to trust them morem