Role of “Name of business” in choosing a business

Jamoflondon

Verified member
In choosing a business, I think one of the most important thing people do underrate is the NAME OF THE BUSINESS. It plays a very vital role in whatsoever business one is aspiring to do. This is the first attraction of customers even if the person haven’t heard of it before. This is the first thing that tells people what you really do in your organization. It tells more about your dealings. In developed countries. This is another job people get paid for, they hire someone to give them the idea of the name that suits the job that’s about to be started. This could take it to a long way so it should not be underestimated in any means.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I really do not think this does much in one’s business, if it was to be logo, I could agree more to it, well don’t get me wrong, I am not disputing the fact that it doesn’t add value to it but it should not be overrated as well. Adverts could help more

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Most of the Chinese businessmen that I know have a penchant for a lucky business name. They believe that the name dictates the direction of the business. Here are samples of the most successful big businesses with their lucky names - SM, Jollibee, Banco De Oro. The last means bank of gold while the fastfood is a positive name for a happy insect. It might have no logic in science but it works for them.