Reward FAQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
How to earn from Trendri?
You can earn from Trendri by posting quality threads and replies that are well written. You can also earn from referral. Earn more than 50 USD monthly for posting.
Paid Forum Posting Requirement:
  • Quality - All writers must have good English grammar, only well written /well formatted Thread and Post are accepted.
  • Thread- Must have at least minimum 150 words to be eligible to earn.
  • Post - Must have at least minimum 50 words to be eligible to earn.
How to get started?
Step 1: User must have posted at least 20 post that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content. (This is to checkmate the quality of your post)
Step 2: After you submit your 10 post and 10 thread, you will start earning once you request for verification.
Posting Rates:
Thread - Posting a new thread - 0.055
Post - Adding a post to a thread - $0.02
Reply - Someone else posting in your thread - $0.0065

Number 1 Rules: We will remove credits/reward given for plagiarism (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.
How to successfully earn?
The best way to earn from Trendri is to make high quality and helpful posts. Your post should be relevant, well formatted, grammar errors free and positively add to the discussion and isn't stolen or copied post from other website. Your post may get deleted or you may be ban by posting irrelevant copied content or using article rewriting software/website.
Is there a limit on the posts I can make daily?
Number of threads daily - 10 - Time limit for threads - 24 hours
Number of post daily - 15 -Time limit for posts - 24 hours
Am not receiving Credit?
These are some of the reasons you are not being credited - Your have not been accepted or approved, incomplete word count, or daily credit limit.
Daily credit Limit?
Credit limit period: After these post has occurred this many times, the credit trigger will be skipped until the below number of hours have passed.
Thread - 10 (Every 24 hours) after these numbers of thread you won't be credited until 24 hours.
Post - 15 (Every 24 hours) after these numbers of post you won't be credited until 24 hours.
What's Trendri's limitation?
You may noticed some changes on restriction and limitation, this has noting to do with shutting down the reward system. Every changes you noticed its definitely for the good of everyone to prevent members from cheating or abusing the platform.
Writing Time by Word Counts
A rule was set to stop earning by coping content from the web for the purpose of massively generating earning by making two post within 1-2 minutes. If it takes you 2.5 minutes and above to write 100 words then you have no problem. The table below will tell you how long it will take to write typical word counts. If you want to know how long writing will take, check out the table below:
Word CountSlow (5 wpm)Average (40 wpm)Fast (60 wpm)
100 words20 minutes2.5 minutes1.7 minutes
125 words25 minutes3.1 minutes2.1 minutes
250 words50 minutes6.3 minutes4.2 minutes
500 words100 minutes12.5 minutes8.3 minutes
600 words120 minutes15.0 minutes10.0 minutes
750 words150 minutes18.8 minutes12.5 minutes
I have lost some Earning?
Don't worry! If you only lost a small amount of your reward then it is usually down to one or more of your posts being deleted or a topic where you posted being deleted. When a post is removed for whatever reason, the reward you earned is removed as well. You may also lose credit for posting in incorrect forums.
How can I withdraw to PayPal, Binance pay or Bank Transfer?
Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $4 and maximum - 12$ via PayPal, Binance pay or Bank Transfer for Nigerians.
  • Make your Payment Request here
How long will it take for me to receive my payment?
You will receive your payment within 48 hours. We will always try to send it before the mentioned time.
Is there any proof of payments?
We will always pay you so long your post are relevant and well written. You can see Payout proof here
Can I have more than 1 account?
You can't! You are only allowed one account per person and per household. If this rule is broken expect 1 or both accounts to be suspended at our discretion. This is strictly enforced in order to protect our site from malicious users who abuse what we offer and try to cheat. If found a traced to multiple account credit will be removed and one account maybe terminated.
Can I use VPN or Proxy?
Yes! Though we understand some people use them for good reasons such as to protect their privacy, a lot of people also use them to set up multiple account and to get around geographic restrictions. If you use a proxy or VPN to cheat Trendri your account will be banned.
Is Trendri a Scam?
No! We understand that some sites stopped paying or even disappear but we won't be like them. We are doing our best to make the forum safe and for the payment system to come to stay.
We may make changes to these rules at any time. Its your responsibility to review this information if it changes in the future.

Last edited:

Phronesis

Verified member
Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward to earning more from this sites and also bringing my friends in the online earning business to the site.
Tho, I am yet to fully understand the thread crediting method because I have not seen but one credit. I look forward to that.
That's all I'm waiting for before I can bring my friends so I can have something to show for it. They believe mostly in seeing first.
Thanks so much @Fecoms our humble admin for the job well done. I'm so grateful.

Comment

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I just checked your account details and observed that the backend automatic Usergroup Promotion didn't add you to the reward group. Member's who have made the required 10 post will be added to a new usergroup, and this process is done automatically and it could take up 24hours for the usergroup promotion to auto promote/demote a member. However you have been added and all reward you are entitled to have been credited.

Kindly note that, credit were not given for two of your post for the following reasons:
Thread was just 90 words
Thread was not well written or formatted, no paragraph, bold text and bulletin.

Comment

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I got to know about this site from a thread someone created in the forumcoin site. Though I didn't understand how things work here, but with more people posting payment proof and giving positive reviews about your website on forumcoin , I have decided to try my best to become active here too, so that I will add this site to my other Earning sites.
I hope to have a nice experience here as I have always had with other Earning sites I joined.

Comment

Phronesis

Verified member
Good day sir, I just realized that one of my referral @Kapazität has reached over 30 posts and I've not gotten anything for referring him.
Please I'd like that to be looked into. Thanks

I just checked your account details and observed that the backend automatic Usergroup Promotion didn't add you to the reward group. Member's who have made the required 10 post will be added to a new usergroup, and this process is done automatically and it could take up 24hours for the usergroup promotion to auto promote/demote a member. However you have been added and all reward you are entitled to have been credited.

Kindly note that, credit were not given for two of your post for the following reasons:
Thread was just 90 words
Thread was not well written or formatted, no paragraph, bold text and bulletin.

Comment

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
You earn $1 if anyone uses your referral link to register on Trendri.com, you only earn when he becomes a valid member by posting at least 40 Thread or Post.

Comment

lamia5765

Verified member
When Trendri will include cryptocurrencies payment because paypal is limited to few number of countries not like cryptocurrencies available in most of countries?

Comment

Jimm231

Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward to earning more from this sites and also bringing my friends in the online earning business to the site.
Tho, I am yet to fully understand the thread crediting method because I have not seen but one credit. I look forward to that.
That's all I'm waiting for before I can bring my friends so I can have something to show for it. They believe mostly in seeing first.
Thanks so much @Fecoms our humble admin for the job well done. I'm so grateful.
How are they getting paid here

Comment

Mika

Valued Contributor
I am glad that I am on this forum. I read the FAQ so that I do not violate any rules unknowingly. I am not a person who tries to cheat or game the system, I am a simple person who is looking forward to making extra income by posting on various forums. I properly understand the word count requirement for earning, however, how do I know how many words I have written. Is there a way to check the word count? Well, there are a lot of word counter tools, but I know to know how can I see how many words I have written without leaving the site? Is there any trick? I mean is there a way to determine the number of words, for example, x number of lines will 100 words post, or something like that?

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.