Review on Tron.ac

Fisco

Hello guys, i just found out about the crypto mining site "TRON.AC". I would like to know the credibility of this site. Thank you.

Victorial

I can not remember any of the Tron mining sites that I have tried in the past. But I remember that none of them paid me for mining. These sites are just considered a waste of time and I do not think there is any free mining site out there unless you want to use the app browsers. If one cannot get the traditional method of mining, one should just stop trying mining on these sites. The ones that pay now may no longer pay. I withdrew some dogecoins from ryzex some days ago and I almost invested in it again. Surprisingly, it has stopped working

GhostMiner

I have been using tron.ac for a few months now, heres an honest opinion:

i started on the same 600trx as everyone else, i invested 150trx to get the withdrawal unlocked and the ability to withdraw 3.12trx p/d this has now dropped to 2.5trx p/d (which i believe is due to general crypto price dropping), i figured as long as it lasts long enought for me to get my 150trx back im happy, so far i have gotten around 195trx total, so im up on my investment.

I just crossed the 30000trx accumilated profit today which triggers the 3% of accumilated profit amount, which i have calculated to be around 900trx (which i dont think it will be) i think its based off your deposits, so as your deposits accumilate to 30k trx you will then be able to withdraw the 900trx daily, which after that should net a nice income.

All i can say is it has been working for me and i have so far made my initial investment back.

Kingsolz

I have been using tron.ac for a few months now, heres an honest opinion:

i started on the same 600trx as everyone else, i invested 150trx to get the withdrawal unlocked and the ability to withdraw 3.12trx p/d this has now dropped to 2.5trx p/d (which i believe is due to general crypto price dropping), i figured as long as it lasts long enought for me to get my 150trx back im happy, so far i have gotten around 195trx total, so im up on my investment.

I just crossed the 30000trx accumilated profit today which triggers the 3% of accumilated profit amount, which i have calculated to be around 900trx (which i dont think it will be) i think its based off your deposits, so as your deposits accumilate to 30k trx you will then be able to withdraw the 900trx daily, which after that should net a nice income.

All i can say is it has been working for me and i have so far made my initial investment back.
So are you still enjoying it bro

Caeloetterra

Hello guys, i just found out about the crypto mining site "TRON.AC". I would like to know the credibility of this site. Thank you.

It is a total scam. It will only be good for a few days. Then, they will ask you for more investment. A total scam.