REV: Earn money with typing and transcription daily for FREE

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The site, which will pay you money we will come later on. At first, I will talk about the skills needed for the work which you are going to do.

This work is only for them who have a computer with them. The first step here is to increase your typing speed with sites like typingtest.com, rata, etc. Here, at first you should increase the typing speed if yours is weak and below average. Then, the next step is to come to the site called Rev which will pay you for the transcription and typing work you do. Although, I would recommend you take practice of transcription work from some sites like GoTranscript where you can practice and see your results.

After, you are very much confident you can visit to the Rev.com site and rates are very high and this site is working for a long and legit. This site is trusted by many companies around the world. The rates of per minute transcription you can view here down below:

rev.png
Steps to start:

At first, sign up to the site for free and you will have to pass an approval to work on the site. You will be provided a transcription work of a few minutes and then if you complete that successfully and approved by them, you can start working and earning. I although felt quite difficult here to qualify here because I haven't practiced before I started here. So, I recommend you do some sample work before coming to the site as I mentioned before.

For payout, you should have a PayPal account to collect the earnings. Earnings are not limited after you are approved. More you work, more you can earn.

Last edited:

Sprite1950

I have always fancied this kind of work. I am a trained typist and have good spelling and grammar skills as I am English. So what is GoTranscript? Is it just a site where you go to practice? I have heard of Rev.com and I believe they have very high standards which makes it difficult to get into the site. I worked as a Secretary when I was younger so was used to typing from audio. I wonder whether this kind of work would be suitable for me now or whether I would be too out of practice. No harm in trying.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's just that for the beginners as a transcription work you can get practice from GoTranscript where you can get sample work with answer wo that you are prepared well enough.

Salimo 92

This site looks very interesting and earning 1$ in a minute is very good , of course I will try haed to get admissible there and start work ; I wonder if they ban you if you fail pass the test many times or you can try as you can until you get in .
My experience with trascription is not very long ; I just start earning from some jobs in hive micro but I think this site is different . Are you alrady get admissible in this site ?