Renters insurance policy

Phabbyfundz

This is a form of insurance that covers a policy holder belongings against perils such as fire, theft, windstorms, hails, explosions, vandalism, riots and others. It also provide personal liability coverage for damage the policy holder or Dependants causes to a third party. It also covers for additional living expenses known as loss of use coverage, if the policy holder must move while his or her dwelling is repaired. It also can include coverage for property improvements
Possessions can be covered for their replacement costs or for their actual cash value, which include depreciation. Replacement cost pays the amount needed to replace damaged personal property or dwelling property without deducting or depreciation but limited by the maximum amount shown on the declaration pah of the property .

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I mean this can be good in some aspect in the sense that when you buy such policy to for a rented property then it’s probably because if any issue or damages should happen to it then you will have to be rest assured that the insurer will take care of the necessary expense needed to bring it back to the working state

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Insurance generally is great provided you are not dealing with the fake ones you would enjoy the reward of it. The renters insurance isn't bad at least a renter can still move on smoothly with in the case of any unforeseen circumstances. Nothing in life is certain so taking precautions is just the best

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The renters insurance policy would definitely be expensive , because you are covering against any form of risk attached to the renters property and part of your possessions so you can get protection cover incase if any issue emerges when insuring against the form of risk too I think , I will do my research more on this insurance policy

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't really understand this insurance policy. Does it mean that it is purchased by someone who rents a house or any property or it is purchased by property owner thsy gives out his things or property out for rent. Though I see it as a good insurance policy if well explained.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This premium policy plan is indeed essential and worth it. I've not come across it before, I'm simply hearing about it for the first time. But with the liability cost it covers when damages is incurred is indeed magnificent of the insurance policy plan. Their is no doubt, such policy should be utilize my business owners, property owners to safeguard their investment when unbeknownst circumstances occurs.